What does the symbol on depp's hand mean?

what does the symbol on depp's hand mean?

Attached: 1646654214785.png (708x712, 481.93K)

First reply, I just broke this threads hymen.

Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

Its over, you might as well just go post on reddit and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pumped and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

he is the boy who lived

Fpwp

Z
He supports Putin's invasion

I noticed this really makes you upset.

fuck. fuck yes this thread belongs to you. it belongs to you and my post can't compare.

Sneed

That's it. I'm standing with AH now.

It's an S, dummy

Some satanic druggie loser shit. Don't know why chuds simp for this retard

a tribute to Zed

Z is for Zorro of course. His next movie dumbass

Well user you know how some people have a coke nail. Depp has a coke tattoo. He lines up the coke with the tattoo so he can snort it.

S for the SS

Spbp

yeah well thread said mine is bigger

Attached: 16494053642080.jpg (1024x589, 51.83K)

means he is part of adrenochrome gang

Johnny Depp isn't guaranteed to make more than $30 on a movie anymore, no, those days are done. He brings in about, maybe, 350 extra viewers these days. Because he just looks like a dope. He's just got a mustache. It's worse than this one. You know, he's quirky. He's gonna be, I dunno, Chuck 'e' Cheese, or, or Willy Wonka or something like that. Some sort of, ugh... He's cool? No. He's got a mustache. He's got a flop hat. He gets tattoos of, I dunno, witches and warlocks and, I dunno, bathhouses or wherever he hangs out. He was good friends with uh, River Phoenix. And uh, the thing about Johnny Depp and how he gets his kicks, is he likes to watch his good friends die of drug overdoses, and not really do anything about it, just be high.

Attached: 1652641143462.png (795x813, 336.93K)

>N
What did he mean by this bros?

Attached: file.png (157x184, 31.47K)

Some old school MDE shit. Wasn't a fan of that bit because Johnny is cooler than those guys.

>attends defamation trial while looking like a gangster
what did he mean by this?

Z

Attached: 1652763319790.gif (2200x1426, 3.65M)

I recently rewatched the ninth gate.
What happened to this dude.

Attached: 1624964082138.png (1920x1080, 814.31K)

user hes almost 60
for a 58 year old he looks pretty good, despite being an alcoholic and drugs abuser

It's a Z, which is the symbol for the Russian military liberating Ukraine.

I mean why did he become like this, a drug abuser and a wife beater.
He looked like a decent person back then.
Is this what wealth does to a person?

Everyone in Hollywood does drugs

i mean its pretty obvious that johnny is a beta male born in a chads body
imagine being beta as fuck and having the whole world see you as a sex symbol, and an A list actor, of course you'd turn to alcohol and drugs to calm your mind a bit

symbolizes his edge and a cry for attention and the fact he never grew up and is still a whiny bitch emo even as an adult LMAO