Dammit, they unearthed Teller from the dumpster I stashed him in so I wouldn't have to look at him on-screen again...

Dammit, they unearthed Teller from the dumpster I stashed him in so I wouldn't have to look at him on-screen again. Hours of planning and execution, wasted.

Attached: spiderhead_xlg.jpg (1013x1500, 608.63K)

Trailer was pretty deceptive but looks like netflixs only decent film this year

>Jurnee

What about The Gray Man?

Never been a big fan of the Russos but cherry was alright. It might be good

Has a nice bottom

Attached: Jurnee Smollet.webm (1200x676, 2.89M)

ey yo spiderhead run them pockets nigga

>Top Gun Maverick has been delayed so much that Krosinski was able to shoot and complete an entire other movie since Top Gun was filmed

Dude imagine is spiders gave head

sassy black females are the epitome of beauty, chud

Why are you such an oversensitive sissy bitch that now you just cry at the mere existence of any black person in anything ever? Stop being such a wuss

Lovely

Love Miles Teller. Screw you buddy.

What do you love about this doughy faced goober?

t. miles teller

Dunno. He just seems like a cool guy. I like his movies too.

GOT THOSE SPIDERHEADS

Goddammit user, I blame you.

>Top Gun was on a shelf so long, his career died while it waited.
>Kosinski made another movie with him anyway.
Maybe they were all in the same bubble. This better be the last of him, don't let it happen again.

>i really loved him in that one movie, with the black hole of charisma where his performance was supposed to be

>Hours of planning and execution, wasted.
Now I want to see the movie about user planning and executing his kidnapping and dumpster stuffing of Miles Teller

>he seems like a cool guy
that might even be true
>I like his movies
Then you have terrible taste

Fantfourstic?

all of them, user. all of them.

They pushed this dude so hard in the early 10s they really thought that kids would relate to him and think he was cool.

he was just a blank slate in Whiplash, there was nothing to him, but they went all in anyway and every single movie was a bomb until probably Top Gun, though mercifully he's not the lead.

He reminds me of a Shia Labeouf clone. They went to the same "Yelling is acting" school.