Society is collapsing

Society is collapsing

Attached: 1652831348280.png (1041x1280, 2.17M)

>The world you knew is dead.

Attached: scooby.jpg (309x269, 14.99K)

>society is... LE COLLAPSING
>i'm gonna be.... LE SURVIOR
hahahahaha do any of you colossal faggots think you'd survive in a post collapse environment?? do you know how low down the totem pole you'd be?
fucking nerds lmao

wtf is a pedophile gender clinic

Prove that these are actually “gender clinics” and not just pediatric hospitals that Any Forums fags are being dishonest about
Nah I thought similarly but Corona virus proved you wrong. During the first week of the pandemic regular people all shit their pants panicking and rushing empty stores for food and toilet paper while everyone on Any Forums was comfy with their stockpiles and guns. Average Any Forums tard would fare better than the average person.

>mommy i posted it again

More like prolapsing kek

This guy gets it.

I believe it says pediatric

you just proved him right you fucking ant

Wyoming sisters...

>98% white population
>beautiful nature
>no trannies
Is it the most based state?

Attached: 26C19B5F-B31A-4E93-B594-478FFB2E8E75.jpg (701x438, 68.3K)

we know

i live right in the middle of that eastern US pocket of supposed trannys. i've never met a tranny in my life. i haven't seen a black person in months. it's all media bullshit

>doctor i dont feel well
>i guess im going to send you to a gender clinic, have fun gayboy

Not a single one in my state

Attached: b0e.jpg (656x679, 39.09K)

Everyone not aggressively living in denial knows society is collapsing.

why does america always have to be doing some irreversible damaging shit to kids?

Sorry to burst your bubble user :3

Our society is completely dominated by pedophile kikes and white """"men""""" are too weak and spineless to protect their children.

who are you quoting

She's quoting the chuds

Exactly what it sounds like.

It's pretty strange how quickly all of this tranny shit caught on. Hell, not really. The elite have been engaging in eugenics ops for a really long time.

I never met a tranny until about 2 years ago when I started dating a quirky zoomer girl who works at this trendy store in the mall. She had a troon coworker and a "nonbinary" coworker. Then as time went on, 2 more of her friends/coworkers came out as "nonbinary." I actually really liked the one guy, but now he paints his nails black and wants to be called "they". I just say his name every time instead, to avoid the issue. Because I find it absurdly cringy.

Attached: 1642100705617.webm (720x1280, 2.98M)

It's crazy how big the change have been even just 10 years ago.

Also, lmao that americans can't even afford having their broken bones fixed but there is a huge market for peadiatric gender clinics.

Attached: 132222316.png (537x416, 69.39K)

incorrect.

Smartphones are 100% to blame.

Chart is bullshit, leaves off locations in 2007 and adds several to 2022 that aren't gender clinics. Howatd brown in chicago is older than than these but is missing in 2007, hmm. Things are improving but not as fast as the pic would have you believe. More and more trans children are being saved from the awful life of being a late transitioner