Why did Boxxy never make it big into show business?

Why did Boxxy never make it big into show business?

Attached: artworks-000044886473-3vcqw8-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 43.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6PMB5ebeMAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh... oh no....

Attached: MV5BMTc0Njg5OTYzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDAxNDA0OQ@@._V1_[1].jpg (1331x2000, 405.42K)

Because she was an annyoing piece of shit from the start. Pure cancer.

Because she never really wanted it. Her mum did though, which is what was largely behind her 'comeback'

Linetrap will always be the real Queen

Attached: a3Q14vN_700b.jpg (618x721, 69.59K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6PMB5ebeMAM

its kinda sad. the two stories run kinda parallel.
boxy posted some shit for fun as a kid, internet men picked it up and wanted as much as they could so they started doing weird creepy not cool stuff and she went ghost forever

pic related posted some stuff for fun it got picked up by reddit they all gawked etc but weren't toxic like Any Forums was at the time lol so reddit fostered her growth which kinda backfired bc she then decided to take it as a career path only for her to quit a hard like 8 years later or something after she realized it was just a ton of stress

both stories didn't end well really but at least pic related made some money

Attached: _108152820_appennotmplate.jpg (640x335, 27.6K)

call me a homo but i'd fuck him

>Why did Boxxy never make it big into show business?

too early

she was the biggest youtuber when youtube wasn't a big deal

if she was like five years later she'd be a millionaire set for life like pewds

idk but I wanna fuck her

damn that one boxxy vid has 24 million views now

This is the correct answer.

There was still a big distinction between e-fame and 'real' fame in 2009, when her video went viral.
Making the jump from internet fame into the film or tv industry was mostly unheard of.

Nowadays any flavor of the month internet personality can hop podcasts, amass twitter followers, get video sponsorships and things like that and monetize their success somehow, get their own show and maybe make it into movies, back then it was still very unusual.

Could do a lot worse.

Perfectly captures the degenerate sleaze of the old Any Forums days.

If to grew up during the scene era you know this to be true. I felt bad for them but l their bullshit was annoying. Most of them turned out alright at least.

I wonder if there are enough people who were at the right age when that shit was happening that would remember her and watch a show with her.

2008-2010 was a harsh time to be an eceleb. They didn't know what was coming. At least review brah made it out alive.

if awkwafina is an avenger now imagine what boxxy could have accomplished

it's not fair

mutts have become a distinct phenotype

totally. 2008-2010 you could still getaway with convincing people to commit suicide online. the reddit time when the other chick came along was much kinder. still i don't think she'd fair much better in 2012 coming out like that talking to Any Forums

Doesnt look white

What a stupid cunt

awkwafina's an avenger?