Why did film start sucking so hard after the mid 2000s?

Why did film start sucking so hard after the mid 2000s?

Attached: 930055D1-C02F-4EAB-93D7-C69326C26F78.jpg (680x1001, 84.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yVQ78xZSCG8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

08 economic recession changed how people spent their money

Guy in the top frame is "society" and the woman is "peace and harmony"

The one on the bottom is...well

jews

>the people that invented Hollywood are the reason its output started going downhill 20 years ago
Makes sense.

women and hard core liberals (often one and the same) became the target demographic of media. This is due to them having much more economic power in an economy based around desk jobs, computers, and bullshit diversity positions. Women now often make more than men through their teens and 20's, which is usually the target demo for huge franchises. Media companies picked up on this, and have pivoted their content towards economically empowered women. Why make a Star Wars movie aimed a dudes that work for $10.50 an hour at a warehouse, when you can target them at women that work in an office making $50,000 a year?

That sounds super skitzo, and I'm not against equality, but it has caused a shake up both in culture and the economics of the western world.

Because you became a teenager

Movies were good until 2010.

Obama took office

Don't ignore the ideological aspect. It's not all about money. Intersectional/critical ideology has been taught in universities for decades and the departments pump out activists that move into industries. I've seen it with my own eyes.
They will put activism before profits, even if this is an insane thing to do. They are not motivated by money.

Pedos have a hard time being creative

This. Obama and his "that could've been my son" racial division advanced the Jewish agenda by like 50 years

Women don't even think these shows are good.
It's just the vocal minority that do.

You're not wrong, I agree. A lot of the women/liberals that have attained positions of power in the last few years, came from college campuses that indoctrinated them in crazy beliefs.

But money is always a major component in how a business runs. Many of these new advertising pushes with fat women and diversity hires is to appeal to those demographics, change the image of the company to one more 'progressive' in an attempt to revitalize the company and or later profit.

Again, I agree with you, but money is definitely a factor.

>Women don't even think these shows are good.
Not saying it's working, I mean look at the Star Wars example, but it's a big reason for the shift.

This and there was a Writers Guild Strike in 2007 and most of them never got rehired because of the recession

The only reason its temporarily working is because we're in a bubble thats going to make 2008 look tame. Market valuations are skewed and places like blackrock are investing in companies that meet these insane and backwards values, and they've been given "free" money to do it. In the past the country could handle higher interest and weather the storm so to say, to get back balance like under Volcker, but our debt is so high there's nowhere to go.

Ughhhhh waltuhhhhhh ….. gus put me in his asshole… i thought it would’ve been a tight fit but I just went straight in as if it he’s done this kind of thing before ….. uhhhhh …….. eufhhhhhhhhhhhhtssssssss

Attached: 52B4F5C4-88E1-476F-A122-ED529F7D3D7E.png (1136x640, 1.87M)

This guy gets it.

youtu.be/yVQ78xZSCG8
>black guy stops white guy from harrassing black girl
Welcome to Bizarro World

Everything was good until 2010-2011.

(Not me trying to defend Heavy Rain for PS3 or MLP: FiM

because you lost your balls and now you love fat women