Why are they doing this?

Why are they doing this?
Capeshit and videogames were supposed to be men's territory. They hated it and mocked men for it.
So why????!

Attached: shecrap.jpg (1280x720, 99.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/She-Hulk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don’t care anymore man. They won.

Use the catalog, nigger.

A boy hulk exists and is popular. A girl hulk was inevitable.

perhaps you dont understand. Let me spell it out for you. They are still making fun of you, now its simply more direct.

cmon user, are you really telling me you don't want this?
>big mommy

test

Capeshit and vidya were already being invaded by women 10+ years ago. Where the fuck have you been the past decade?

why would you watch a show made my people that hate the IP and its fans

>twitter acting/dialogue
>Dogshit CGI
>Feminist propaganda

Anyone who wants this is in the wrong place

> Capeshit and videogames were supposed to be men's territory.
You missed that hilariously cringe girl moment in endgame?

She-Hulk was created in 1980.

>men
*Manchild.

Why are your posts so reddit? Are you new or just bad at bait?

It doesn't matter, all these shows are flops. Reminder Euphoria is more popular than the mandalorian

>They hated it and mocked men for it.

You answered your own question.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/She-Hulk

Dude, she-Hulk was introduced in 1980.
It's not like she's a quick genderbent they've made just now to push their feminist agenda. It's been decades.

Also green tits and ass.

I'm just waiting for they/them-hulk to be a thing.

Elaborate

My sister is 34 and my girlfriend is 30 and they both grew up watching the lord of the rings, anime and playing video games (my gf has trophies on her desk from Counter-Strike 1.6 tournaments she attended as a teenager)

imagine the footjobs

Attached: Official Trailer She-Hulk Attorney at Law Disney - YouTube.png (1920x1080, 776.9K)

They do it because they hate it, you and everything you stand for. Simple as.

It was cucked then and its cucked now. Forced propaganda bullshit in media isn't new, its just intensified now.

If your pathetic parents had taken a stand against this shit back then instead of letting it fester we wouldn't be facing genocide in current year.

this is the most skin a woman in MCU has ever shown.

the best way to counter is to fetishize she-hulk. you know they hate nothing more than being seen as a sex object and right now they think this is their gotcha moment. the best way to always counter these strategy is by being a coomer for it since it breaks their entire purpose

Your anecdotal evidence proves nothing. There have always been female nerds. They were (and still are) the minority. Also, I can't speak for anime, but every chick that I met that watched LOTR back in the day did it so they could flick their beans to Orlando Bloom.

this. im sure something like this happened before where the purpose of making a strong independent woman figure later became coomer material in an instant

>Your anecdotal evidence proves nothing.
its more than what you and/or the op presented.

What's the agenda here?

Because women must be told by men what to like.

Women are brainless like that

Hasn’t She-Hulk existed for like 40+ years? What’s the problem? The world could use more muscle women