/bcs/-Better Call Saul General

Worm Kim Edition

Previous

Attached: 1652847506732.jpg (993x835, 66.58K)

Nippin Kim

Watch this

Attached: 1652728517844.jpg (502x500, 39.29K)

Better Call a Piece of Shit

Attached: 1652245702630.png (640x639, 89.92K)

Worm Kim is cute!

what kind of fucking person draws a live- action character as a fucking worm?, is this a new bizarre fetish i havent heard yet?

exactly how solid are Mike's guys?

RIP CHUCK

Attached: Dp5sZQPV4AAo65T.jpg (1200x900, 182.75K)

I don't have the exact figure but they're less solid than usual at the moment due to being stretched thin

Solid enough to work around the clock but not enough to avoid being stretched thin.

Idk I just thought the pic was funny

>solid
>stretched thin

Not adding up

Why everyone thinks that Howard's PI is working for Saul? I'm pretty sure that Kim is going to solve the broken arma issue. But they fucked up when they went to HHM the night before. The PI knows.

That is what I like to call, the normie bull pattern. BCS is the superior show, no matter how much filler vince decides to drag this season out with, it's still going to be comfy kino.

That wasn't Jupiter that Kaylee saw, it was the time warp.

>Building a south waaallllll
>Thinking he was strong theere
>From now on you're my muuule
>Arigato Hueellll
>LA FAMILIA ES TODO
>The loser esn't todooo!

Attached: 1652846342319.jpg (781x1160, 103.38K)

meow

Attached: FRuhYO0WYAEG6w8.jpg (1381x1573, 417.67K)

>listen here tyrus you stupid fucking ape nigger if you dare question my decision one more time, i swear to god im gonna make the slavery endured by your ancestors look a fucking joke
wtf mike?

Attached: finger.png (667x437, 451.12K)

Whoa literally not a single person watched episode 13, 15, 16,17 and 18 of breaking bad. How did they know I didnt watch it? 14 was a BANGER imo evne if it missed a couple context tho. Also episode 19 was so out of nowhere lmao where did all this people came from did I just jumped in time? Whatever, Bravo vince

YOU ARE NOT THE GUY
MY GUYS ARE SOLID
MY GUYS ARE MADE OF STERNER STUFF
MY GUYS ARE MILITARY GRADE
MY GUYS TRAVEL IN WORLDS YOU CAN'T IMAGINE
YOU ARE NOT THE GUY
YOU'RE DONE.

Attached: 1l2if201t8k41.jpg (640x363, 53.38K)

Has Mike ever cussed on either show?

i think people are just getting frustrated and calling this show "nothing happens" when theres a 5 minute commercial every quarter of an episode nobody likes watching a show where two people are talking in a mundane fashion is the meat, then suddenly getting blasted on screen about a faggy commercial about their shitty new car, really ruins the experience desu

When he dies

YOU'RE STRETCHED TOO THIN

Not my call

Hey Jimmy, you thought any more about that grooming offer?

Attached: 1587224077072.jpg (931x830, 141.96K)

When he talks about all the niggers he racially profiled while on the force.

So Chuck graduated at 18?

>completely ignoring his band

Attached: squigtones.png (400x250, 236.77K)

What was it? Let me die in peace was the gist from what I recall.

he worked his ass off

>Directed by Giancarlo Esposito
>No shots of Gus Fring getting some bussy.

I think they do actually say something about him skipping high school

Jimmy's dad was a pushover, how come Chuck didn't see that?

Boy bussy

torrents dont come out atleast an hour or two after the episode airs, and other free streaming sites dont have it for a few more hours at best, watching it on a live stream linked here is the easiest and earliest way of watching an episode live short of paying for cable or a subscription to AMC+ (ew), and i like the live reaction chats anyway

Giancarlo Despacito

>Graduated from High School at 14
Damn

They address that he was a genius. I assume him breezing through school is why he speaks like his only exposure to English communication was through books written in the 1800s

How much older than Jimmy is Chuck supposed to be? 15 years?

How did he not become autistic? Most people skipping school become autistic.

>Graduates from Georgetown Magna CUM Laude
what a faggot

probably because chuck was too busy studying at school to see his dad getting grifted over and over again, while jimmy definitely did not take school seriously and spent most of his free time helping his dad out in the store

see
He did become an autismo

I might be wrong, but I don't think the PI is following them anymore. Him meeting with Howard and giving him the photos was the end of the gig. Jimmy wouldn't have been able to have the film crew kids over and do the photo shoot if the PI was still around.

Blinded by hatred
>My father lent money to any good for nothing that came to his store with a sob story
>Also Jimmy picked money from the cash register all the time
>When we added up 14 000 dollars were missing
>SLIPPIN JIMMY TOOK ALL OF IT

Anyone could figure that most of the missing money was because customers took advantage of his father all the time. Chuck just resented Jimmy and attributed most of the blame to him.

according to his obituary, chuck graduated at his high school as a top student by the age of 14

There is barely any cussing on BCS now that I think about it

they come out like 5 minutes after it airs my dude. It gets ripped from AMC+ quite fast. It truly astounds me.
You probably wont finish downloading it for 45 minutes though, because of the leecher : seeder ratio.
I still prefer watching it on kino.tube, but sometimes if a scene is too cringe, like outside the psychiatrists office, I have to get up and leave the room and pace around for a few minutes, then download the rip and watch it from that point to avoid ruining the episode for myself.

>nothing happens
>but there might, right?

Attached: based retard.jpg (1842x1080, 243.17K)

>You're done. You are DONE.
How do you even respond to this?

how did she get away with this?

Attached: better call saul rhea - Copy.jpg (1800x3400, 981.09K)

>but sometimes if a scene is too cringe, like outside the psychiatrists office, I have to get up and leave the room and pace around for a few minutes
holy autism batman

Mikeposting best posting

This season blows, like, how much filler can you cram on a FINAL season.

cry and tell my mom that pop pop is drinking again

The PI wouldn't have prevented that. But at the next meeting they 100% would have turned up. Shit. If they try to pull something and Howard breaks out the film crew and them visiting HMM for a picnic then that will be kino. Jim and Kim are being way to confident and smug for the show not to pull a pride before the fall moment.

he is, why do you think nobody actually likes him as a person?, with the exception of jimmy, they all see him as an upstanding lawyer, but nothing more, even his relationship with his wife seem to be more professional

Kim should have let him rot in prison.

>NA DUDE SHE'S DEFINITELY GONNA BETRAY HIM DUDE

Attached: 7547574.png (1125x797, 961.06K)

Kim might be the morally worst non-gang member character on this show, so you really can't ever count on her to do the right thing

She know what fans want

I think the PI knows and maybe Howard is fucking ready.

i like seeing it live anyway because of the autistic live reactions that happen both here and the stream, also i dont like being an hour behind discussion

Nacho and other gang members swears a bit. Other than that I can't think of anyone. Even BB mostly only had Jesse saying bitch and Skyler I think said some swear word in relation to Ted that I forget.

So...Kim has been a scammer from an early age. She's not in BB because she escapes by vacuum cleaner. Therefore, she's been working for Gus all along. And Sandpiper is important because it was a clandestine drug lab. Suddenly all of her bizarre choices and cryptic motivations make sense.

kim will have a chicanery moment of her own when her scheme blows up in order to save jimmy

>The chad shitpoosters passionately shouting that some scenes are kino of the highest order and others are written lazily, poorly executed and for bravo points.
vs
>The virgin zoomer watching the show on their telephone on the bus to their wagecage, who thinks everything in the show is "pretty good" and that you "ShOUlD StOp wATcHiNG If YoU dOnT LiKe It"

Attached: literally me.jpg (304x469, 30.38K)