A Barrel Roll?

A Barrel Roll?

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 8.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FAuLSRNPpPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>deletes all the videos where he looks like a complete faggot boomer getting furious and leaves up one where he looks like he “pwned teh trolls”

Make your own internet video channel if you don't like it.

Any torrent or mega or some shit?

I miss that raspy voiced nigga like you wouldn't believe

Attached: 1607512959028.png (374x314, 139.93K)

A BAWWEW WOLL

I remember trying to call in when this happened
Good times

why'd they pick on Tom Green? he was always pretty based. I guess he could have just shut off all the calls for the night instead of getting pissed

I have good memories watching this cringe show/podcast. At times it was so bizzare and other times it was hilarious. One of his repeat guests was a guy who "designed" T-Shirts by using scissors to cut patterns into the fabric. I remember him specifically because of the models he would use while cutting the t-shirts.

Good time, I guess.

MY BUM IS ON THE CHEESE
MY BUM IS ON THE CHEESE

I've been trying to find the FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER clip for years, haven't found shit.

No it's all been scrubbed, don't bother looking.

is xenon dead?

I remember fucking with Chris Pirillo but not sure if that was Any Forums. Was anyone around for that?

One of the most kino moments of last year was at the peak of covid Tom got absolutely hammered on Instagram Live to the point of passing out on camera while still streaming. An hour went by and everyone thought he was dead. Behind him was a good view of his backyard which had a huge brick wall, and then you just see someone climbing over it. Everyone thought it was a burglar but it ended up being Harland Williams just seeing if Tom was dead.

Attached: sTYycQ7LXXXXTrM0BJGrnhWGYmM.jpg (500x751, 47.31K)

There weren't exactly a plethora of live streams with call ins going on in 2001 to pick from kid...

Lame. Raging Tom would be funny.

Because he had a live stream with real celebrities and would talk to anyone, as well as his extreme confusion and anger. Neil Hamburger’s show afterwards on Tom’s site would get the same trolls, but he was better at dealing with them.

Poolside Chats with Neil Hamburger is the best piece of media ever made

Someone had to have saved them when this happened. I find it impossible someone wouldn’t have saved it while it was happening.

>so much kino on harddrives ripped from old computers and put away in a box under your staircase
>gone, like tears in the rain

People didn't do shit like that back then. They're gone. Just forget it.

youtube.com/watch?v=FAuLSRNPpPY

>makes a fool of himself doing things like sucking the milk out of a cows tit for comedy
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE A FOOL OUT OF ME I'M DELETING ALL THE VIDEOS THAT CAUSED PEOPLE TO LAUGH AT ME RIGHT NOW!