If God is all powerfull, then he is not all good

> If God is all powerfull, then he is not all good

DAMN

Attached: 1463891051735.png (1920x834, 1.3M)

>absolute power corrupts absolutely
Monotheistic Abrahamics don't stand a chance.

>if god is real... why are there bad things happening? check and mate, my friend

Attached: tenor[1].gif (220x165, 363.08K)

If only he stuck to the point. His scenes are full of ramblings.

If God is real why'd he put that fag in this movie?

Then goodness is inherently weak. So why strive for goodness?

Incel Mark Zuckerberg Lex Luther will never not be based

Did God ever claim to be good? He's kind of a dick

Cope

Attached: 65e8fca26a3b6817e966628647868aad.jpg (700x700, 74.32K)

Lex from the cartoons brutally mogs him, as far as being based goes.

Dis nigga don't understand the difference between science and reality

>watches one philosophy of theology lecture=

Was the bible ever monotheistic?

Attached: 1629262715778.jpg (1200x630, 189.82K)

>kind of
>puts them through constant torment and suffering, using Egyptians to do it, just to have monopoly and reason to perform Egyptian genocide kek
>genocides a lot of Jewish tribes, even personally, casting rocks from heaven, that absolutely demolish enemy armies
>starves his Jews and genocides them, when they complain about food they got
>demands virgin tributes(32 virgins) from them, along with their best cattle and gold
>nukes Sodom n Gomorah, absolutely glassing entire surrounding area
>tortures his most loyal servant{Hiob} with Satan, just for the keks, to see what would happen, even though he knows what will happen
>makes loyal servant kill his son, just for the keks once again, to see what would happen, even though he knows what will happen
>floods Jews, saving only one person and his family, that he for some reason likes
>radiates Moses with his chariot, so much that Moses is glowing and has to hide in rags from others
>impregnates underage Jewish girl and cucks her Jewish husband
>orders a hit on his Jewish son
God from Old Testament is literally a sociopath. Manipulative, jealous, insecure, blood thirsty. And before Christcucks claim that God in New Testament is a different God, then I would like to remind you that Jesus Christ refers to the God of Old Testament as his "father"

Attached: YHWH the Sociopath.jpg (1600x2000, 291.4K)

He's kind of right. Human's were created in a way that would maximize violence and hatred among each other, our emotional bar is too high for our intelligence bar to be so much lower. God purposefully created humanity to be bad just for his own amusement, there's no other explanation.

Embrace Gnosticism

whoa...

God is NEVER stated as all good under human ethics, what is right is inherently what he wants to happen.

>Trust the science (tm)!
>except the one about biological difference between man and woman we don't like that one also homosapians can change it depending on your mood

Attached: zx.jpg (850x442, 100.1K)

New testament was written by a group of people coping because they wanted to preach kindness towards each other instead. You cant just add shit to a book like that and claim it's always been like that. Also why is it written through 4 different priests eye witness accounts? That's so fucking lame and not how the OG was ever intended you cant just completely change a book of stories and add on four irrelevant chapters on the end

What an antisemetic quote oy gevalt

>*watches Dawkins one time on YouTube*
>dude what if...god was bad?

Guys...

Attached: 1630677871583.jpg (636x682, 132.98K)

I hate this smug retard, but he's right about this one

>Science is true whether or not you believe in it!
>Except for that!!! Nooooooooo thats not trueeee

Attached: 1652849146601.png (500x564, 82.9K)

Atheists literally give themselves the Ls

I can rape people. That doesn't mean I do

I read the Bible front to back when I was in jail and had a couple days to kill. New Testament is so fucking boring and nonsensical. The original laid down some guidelines to live your life with short stories that had a lesson and the New Testament is some magic kike performing tricks and being smug. I really can understand why the Jews wanted him dead for claiming to speak through God and have his own worshippers (apparently this type of thing was extremely common at the time, he wasn't the first to be put down for being a blasphemer)