What is the message of “Objects in Space”?

What is the message of “Objects in Space”?

Attached: 75C3785F-6C15-4E1A-97AB-43D2C5BBD54B.jpg (250x150, 10.7K)

Discuss anything you want about “Firefly” in this thread.

Bump.

Firefly suffers from simp writing.

You’re not wrong, but that doesn’t detract from the overall quality of the show.

Yes it does, that's the point you dip

How are you todau?

Blacks are rapists

Was Glauposting really a trend on Any Forums?

its just joss's edgelord existentialism with random quips

That makes sense.

Attached: 1573485387280.jpg (1157x507, 431.11K)

He used to be a great television writer.

Kek. Was River Tam this board’s first waifu?

I was writing out a solid response to OPs question but deleted it because this pretty much sums it up.

She looks like Brie here

Summer Glau was THE waifu of mid to late 00s internet geeks.

Cancellation was the friend we made along the way.

I thought she was very cute, but no tits at all

River cements her place as an asset to the crew, rather than a burden. She manages to hold it together long enough to outwit Early, who's shown to be both clever enough and physically powerful enough to subdue the whole crew on his own. The movie does screw this up somewhat by showing that she also has incredible hand-to-hand abilities, but I guess those hadn't been triggered by her programming yet. Anyway, by trusting her when the chips are down, the crew is able to defeat Early, thus showing that even though her fragile mental state makes her unpredictable and the bounty on her puts the whole crew in danger, she's also as committed to helping them as they are to helping her.

I’d like to read your detailed response anyway.

I was six years old when “Firefly” first aired. I was seven when Any Forums was created and 10 when Any Forums was created.

I agree that cancellation ensured that Firefly would become a beloved cult classic. The show would have eventually declined in quality and the writers would have run out of ideas.

The 4400, Alphas, Firefly, Terminator. She made the rounds in geekdom no doubt