The God of Justice: Putin

the God of Justice: Putin.
the God of War: Alexander Dvornikov
the 5 Weapons of the Judgement: Kinzhal, Sarmat, Status 6 Poseidon, Avangard, Burevestnik

Attached: Screenshot_20220515-145422-1.jpg (501x422, 83.12K)

ok and?

They can't even take over a smaller country.

>Twighlight (part one) best of all Twighlight movies, says Russain Vice-President
Based.

Every nation on Earth is at the mercy of the United States of Israel.

Has anyone independently verified that Russia even has nukes? I guess the Soviets could have figured it out, but I’m having doubts

>hurr i could totally crash this bus we are all riding in.

yeah and?

this should've been the OP post just to make it sound half relevant

If they can't rotate the tires on their fucking trucks can't imagine how neglected those warheads and silos are

are you retarded?

Would've been believable if they didn't show how much they suck taking down Ukraine. Now I can't believe they can even take down a sand castle during high tide.

Someone post the webm of Russian news saying they're gonna shoot a missile at the ocean that will cause a big wave that will drown all of Britain.

It's like a fucking James Bond villain plan.

Its because the far left have helped the kikes to put nuclear weapons under most major American cities.

Please Putin remove me from this gay planet

It wasn't a missile, it was a torpedo the size of a submersible with a thermonuclear warhead that probably traveled at 2 knots/hour.

Maybe they should practice on the Ukraine before talking shit. Do that one in 30min (in one day) first and I'll believe you.

Some American Jews handed them the tech in the 40s

I think it's implying they would use nukes.

The Rosenbergs were innocent, the Venona papers were fabricated by an antisemite

I see (((you)))

Ugh can I get a source on this post? Eh source please? Post a link, ugh that's been debunked, give a sourcerino right now!

Imagine needing to stroke your own cock this much

So would France+UK+USA if it comes to it. They have nuke Ukraine doesn't.

These AI vatnik scripts are getting wild

Attached: 4EBD8F18-AAC7-49FD-A38F-55B9CF783462.jpg (500x531, 85.74K)

>American Jews would never do that

Tritium in particular, used to boost fusion bombs, has a very short half-life and warheads needed to be replaced every 20 years or so. Just think of how much GDP Russia wastes on this crap every year that could be spent on literally anything else, just to keep Johnny Joe Glow-Nigger from couping the Kremlin.

Attached: dif.jpg (600x600, 45.03K)