Freddy Got FILTERED

Freddy Got FILTERED

Attached: MV5BN2Q5YjBkZGEtMmJkZC00NzFkLTliZTYtNmQ2OTk1ODdiODdiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg (1280x1896, 487.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/lit/thread/S17978139
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not the kino we deserve, but it's the kino we need.

I watched like the first quarter of this movie yesterday. I laughed because of how stupid and lowbrow everything was. Guess I have to give it credit for that.

I’ve been saying this shit was kino for decades, so many soiboy cucks said it was shit until redditletter media said they liked it

First time I watched it I hated it
Second time I watched it, it started to grew on me
Third time I watched it I laughed so hard my stomach hurt throughout the whole movie

This movie is the definition of a midwit filter. Grugs and Einsteins alike love it and recognize it as the masterpiece it is. Normalfags think it's the worst movie they've ever seen.

If you want to find out if a person is worth dating/being friends with, just watch this movie with them and get their opinion once it's over. Perfect litmus test for who has a soul and who doesn't.

I convinced my mom to take me to see this in theaters lol

I love the kid who keeps getting horribly injured throughout the entire movie

>warosu.org/lit/thread/S17978139
>Recall the Freddy Got Fingered scene where Gord throws the bust of Freud through the window before going through it himself. The impregnation metaphor is as obvious as it is innocuous: the bust breaking the glass as sperm penetrating the egg and Gord as the child now gestating in a world made motherly by the father's removal. The birth metaphor on the other hand is as tantalizing as it is monstrous: the bust as the third sexual organ, i.e. the plaster idol of the man vulgarly synonymous with morbid sexuality precedes Gord as the morbidity of sexuality precedes the child. The child effectively being the third sexual organ from the world's perspective: all parenthood is exclusively libidinal and proudly so, mercy and rigor are given to him in true phallic reverence and yonic cruelty, respectively. Parents do not use their children as "proof that they have sex", they use them TO have sex. The libido far surpasses the scope of the genital and of any one other person, and is instead invested in the child by way of feeding, sheltering, clothing, etc. with the whole world as a sexual partner, as it receives the libido-soaked child and as he perceives it, just as bodily sexual tension is invested into the bodily sexual act by way of the genitals. Coincide the previous metaphors, or rather, acknowledge their actual coincidence in the same scene for a tremendous analytic shortcut: reproduction is reproduction of sexuality.

>The genital is reproduced in full, up the fractal vista. In a Demiurgic mockery, the parent "finishes sex", he fucks the world. This maps exactly onto the abomination of Atonement: the sacrifice of animals and criminals as genital sex and Jesus as the third sexual organ whereby the "Father" fucks the world, the world becoming complicit to his reproduction, the apotheosis, of petty sacrifice. More to the point that the most Gnostic texts are the Canonical Gospels themselves, nowhere does the Victor speak more ominously:

>And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:
>But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
>Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

THEY HAD ME AT HORSE PENIS

Attached: ABEC333E-C01E-4B2E-B9BE-8EB1F20EA928.gif (280x218, 543.63K)

IM A GROWN MAN IM GOING TO EAT A CHICKEN SANDWICH

Japan Four

You're right but "so bad it's le good" is peak reddit

IM THE NUMBER ONE SON!!!

Painfully unfunny
Reminds me of that normie tumblr meme where the 'joke' is to communicate a really banal point through flowery language

WHERES YOUR LEBARON FREDDY?!? I ONLY SEE ONE LEBARON I DONT SEE TWO LEBARONS

It's unironically funny I don;t know what else to say there's no essay-like explanation or 'in defense of' thinkpiece needed i just think it's a funny lowbrow anti-comedy and i like it

It's not meant to be funny. The language is not flowery.

>LOOK AT ME DADDY, I'M A FARMER

Attached: proud.png (1278x720, 500.38K)

The main hurdle this movie stumbled on back in the day is that most people did not see past its shock value. Nowadays, thanks to the Internet, new generations can see a lot of awful shit daily, and our brain can actually focus on the comedy.

>Freddy Got Fingered as a crypto-Horror film? Freddy is only seen in his parents' house and in the asylum, perhaps he is dead. A ghost haunting his father's, his murderer's, house, later moved to the surreal asylum, even relative to the rest of the film, Heaven, after his brother throws Freud's bust through the window in the watershed scene in the psychiatrist's office. Gord revealing his father as an abuser breaking his dead brother's resolution of his Oedipal complex, his identifying with and forgiveness of his father, and releasing his ghost from the world.