Multiple 6'4 men twice my size... Watch this

Multiple 6'4 men twice my size... Watch this.

Attached: 096342fc2ca8bd01fb93d49434869f33b62eef56.jpg (1024x683, 64.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/604VG0fAKVc?t=97
youtu.be/bt4WbJmyU-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: wrasslin.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Loved this show.
>bitch, we need another tattoo clue. bend over.

I got my ass beat by a girl once. I was 15 and scrawny. She was also skinny but had crazy grip strength.

Hottest moment of my life

Compare the bodies nigger

Why is it less realistic for a woman to beat up multiple large men than for a man to do it? It's completely impossible in either case.

Attached: 1606873122250.jpg (1080x1080, 180.37K)

A muscular woman is significantly weaker than even a smaller, out of shape man.

Attached: cope.jpg (637x569, 84.27K)

The captain of the female swimming team in my highschool beat every men who tried going against her at arm wrestling. Beat the entire football team. She had good shoulders but wasnt ripped at all otherwise.
That girl made me believe in mutants.

>It's completely impossible in either case.
No it isn't. We know a single man COULD fight off multiple men in real life because we have video evidence. Not a single woman on this planet could fight two men at a time unless both men were extremely weak and have no idea how to fight and she was a massive legit fighter.

>Jaimie Alexander — star of NBC’s hit “Blindspot” — allegedly believes the fake tattoos covering her body all day are poisonous and making her sick.

>Production on the show was halted last week with the firing of four makeup artists who were spending seven hours each day applying Alexander’s temporary ink. A hairdresser was also let go.
She was lying about this right?

Attached: 2E77497000000578-0-image-a-4_1447594952925.jpg (634x452, 63.53K)

Should have asked her out.

Post video evidence of one man incapacitating at least three large men at once with his bare hands while they are trying to kill him, as is frequently portrayed in films.

No it isnt, it happens all the time. Women lack all the qualities necessary to be a good fighter, manlets just need to train a lot fucking more and also be a bit lucky.
Same reason why 50% of women who uses guns in self defense situations end up getting shot or disarmed then threatened by their own weapon.

I would, but you moved the goalposts so much they disappeared up your ass.

that chick has at least 15lb on that twig, most of that below center of gravity. And if you know anything about wrestling, he's either terrible or was purposefully holding back

>it happens all the time

Attached: hardyharhar.webm (720x540, 470.24K)

Where's the video evidence?

seeing her with tattoos make me sick that's for sure

Attached: ec23a2728ac2628d346d010fa056eb6f.jpg (979x1223, 129.88K)

I’ve seen tons of videos of dudes KOing several guys in a row.

>And if you know anything about wrestling
Which you don't, because apparently you don't know how weight classes work.

Yeah, I beat off 4 men single handed on my way to work alone.

She'd be perfect if it weren't for that stupid Michigan accent
youtu.be/604VG0fAKVc?t=97

Yeah the girl who beat me didn’t look strong at all, like she legit just looked like a skinny bitch, but she just kept hitting me and hitting me. Shit hurt.

Not 3 but 2.
youtu.be/bt4WbJmyU-I

Who knows.
The first TinMan actor for ‘Wizard of Oz’ left the part because he was allergic to the makeup.
I wouldn’t be surprised if a more durable skin makeup hot used for the tattoos, that could have caused allergic reactions, or which had a solvent of some sort that could cause allergic reactions.
The cost of painting on the tattoos must have been expensive if it took 4 makeup artists hours to do, so it’s possible durability might have been focused on instead of safety.
Toms of Maine used to make deodorant that would cause allergic reactions and a rash on your arm pits.

Barely more unrealistic than a guy taking out multiple opponents. The real problems that accompany stronk women characters is that they always have the moral high ground, always have the last word, and are never made to look foolish.

Remember years ago this bitch started hitting and screaming at me in a club and the bouncers came and kicked her out kek I was laughing the entire time

Sounds like Steven Seagal, or that Reacher show from last year.

Her face gives me Sydney Sweeney vibes.

Attached: kpjl9k0n7lm71.jpg (1738x2364, 270.01K)

so... you're a bitch ass nigga?

Sounds like a messy time

I bet you did ya big ol' homo.

Standard Midwestern girl look.

>Tin Man
Nigga you do realise there’s been a few advancements in non-toxic makeup since the 1930s yeah?