Real life kino

Real life kino

Attached: space_cute.webm (640x480, 2.86M)

Girls are cute in space.

Attached: 1597523819502.webm (1416x798, 2.86M)

Agreed

Attached: space_cute_06.webm (640x480, 2.94M)

>real

Attached: 2WZjWjuRjmva.jpg (962x1921, 491.21K)

RIP Judy

Attached: space_cute_11.webm (720x540, 2.25M)

Whitebros...Wakanda is real...

Attached: MGS5.webm (720x404, 2.91M)

Attached: quiet.webm (640x900, 1.71M)

Attached: ephelant.webm (424x236, 1.43M)

Attached: 1652826865122.jpg (671x480, 173.23K)

Every dude had to buzz his head for Apollo, and the ladies got to keep their hair? Not even tie it in a ponytail? No wonder we arent on Mars yet.

A chick got her hair stuck in a tape recorder the first time up there.

see? I get that nowadays we may have a little more room to play, with more solid state stuff, but back then every button, switch, vent and plug must have been susceptible to dust and hair ingress.

Really with womens periods alone they should not be allowed to go into space.

>Really with womens periods alone they should not be allowed to go into space.

>Houston
>W-*gasp* We have a problem
>glug glug
>cabin
>filling up
>with blood

well you need some thousand hours of experience with the female system under microgravity, if were playing for keeps and not just planning to muck about in LEO till the end of time. shorter mission can be planned around that problem, but your stuck with them anyway if you want a sustainable colony.

The space program has always been solid state. Tubes are too bulky for space.

yes, but most actual switching components (stuff you interact with) like switches, and buttons, arent. The first that replaced those was the new spacex capsule, where you got touchscreens, everything before that was good old 70s hardware.

No one refers to screens and buttons as "solid state". Just admit you were mistaken

if it has no moving parts, its solid state. A capacitive touchscreen is solid state since it has no moving parts. A sliding switch has moving parts, thus is not solid state.

He's so happy with his prank.

Yeah but the ISS especially as well as transport rockets are limited in supplies and resources so being economical with resources and weight of load is important. As well as womens explosive emotional outbursts due to the menstrual cycle which would be exacerbated by the harshness of the mission would just make an already complicated mission more complicated.
Say for eg, would they allow a male astronaut with crones disease on the ISS, where he consistently bleeds out his anus, causes possible biological matter to float into the air, needs extra material things like gauze and nappies (diapers for americans) to maintain adequate hygiene *increasing weight load) , uses more water resources because of these hygiene issues, contaminated the recycled water because of these hygiene issues and has emotional outbursts and medical problems because of the blood loss.
This isn't even me hating on wormen, though I do hate women, this is me using logic that people who go up there should be at peak mental and physical performance and women do not fall into this category because of both the menstrual cycle and the vagina as an organ itself ruling out even post menopause women in that category.

I am curious to know if Russia has sent women into space now or if it is just a US/EU thing

As a 2010s = 1980s tech, Air Force bro, I LOVED the show For All Mankind because they had a mod 2 Apollo Capsule with green text and ring laser gyro shit. Ugh. Glorious.

You're just grasping for straws now and making up your own definitions like a child. You thought they used tubes and then googled it and found out you were wrong. Just admit it faggot

Did you watch Apollo 11? The interior shots of the CM are great. Also is For all mankind good?