Switch from carbon steel to stainless steel cable, so it’s more resistant to the saline environment it operates it

>switch from carbon steel to stainless steel cable, so it’s more resistant to the saline environment it operates it
>move a barrier so you can park easier
>20 dead, no survivors

Attached: 06855D64-9109-4410-A466-611873B5A6C5.jpg (1280x1920, 176.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCTOuh-cVuU
youtube.com/watch?v=Rad24e17_D8
youtu.be/qPk23hPooKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>guy forgets to lube a jackscrew
>88 people die

is that a real poster? pretty dark even for them

>even for them
theyre metal as fuck

First one I pulled off of google, looks official. This show had made me more confident and more terrified of flying at the same time. How?

what was his fucking problem?

Attached: dc10.jpg (354x174, 6.75K)

For me it's because look at all of the major incidents with American carriers. We just don't see large planes crashing in America like we used to. Used to be you got a major incident like every couple of years. Like Tenerife to Delta 191, and now it feels quite rare.

cant wait til we get an episode of that latest chinese crash
sources say it was intentional

for me, it's Blancolirio
youtube.com/watch?v=jCTOuh-cVuU
youtube.com/watch?v=Rad24e17_D8

It was simply The Pilot in plane form. The Pilot only had one life however, so he had to max.

Attached: A488A646-FC7C-4D85-B725-3ACA089E6AF1.jpg (640x740, 214.58K)

NTSB is one of the few Government agencies that's typically very good at what they do

True. Most major crash episodes that are in the states are pre-2000. I always think, “oh cool, at least they solved that one” when I see one of those.
That’s what got me watching/posting. Just saw that headline.
>wasp nest in pilot tube
>189 dead, no survivors

unfortunately they don't have any legal authority over the industry

>and now it feels quite rare.
Crash studies wind up making airline travel safer.

Attached: 1641673372779.jpg (897x897, 136.95K)

Saved to watch later friend

yeah faa shows themselves to be as good as fda with the whole 737max debacle

fortunately the people who do usually listen to them, also the industry itself generally has a vested interest in following their advise before it becomes legislation

oh yeah? Why not just lobby against the legislation, it's cheaper

Ok, I’ll ask it, what about the max?

those were just the last two videos. Here's an even better one youtu.be/qPk23hPooKY

Well of course it was intentional, there are no mistakes in China.

Attached: flying by instruments.gif (960x400, 3.54M)

>daughter ods in her sleep
>Midair collision killing hundreds

because it doesn't work, if there's one thing that will spurn the Government to act bipartisan and fast it's aviation safety, ESPECIALLY if there are incidents like crashes involved, we're onlly what two years removed from Boeing's 737 max debacle?

wut

Attached: concern.jpg (416x354, 37.14K)

>what about the max?
boeing redeemed

Wayfarer 515 was a 737 commercial airliner that collided with a chartered plane mid-flight. The disaster occured right above Albuquerque, New Mexico. All 167 people aboard both planes were killed. The incident was due to air-traffic controller error, the man responsible being Donald Margolis. Donald, still grief-stricken over the recent death of his daughter, Jane Margolis, failed to direct the charter plane JM21 out of the path of Wayfarer 515.