Any Forums btfo. It's CHILEAN sea bass

Any Forums btfo. It's CHILEAN sea bass.

Attached: 20220517_193036.jpg (3302x1347, 1.52M)

>some random piece of paper is supposed to prove me wrong
No, but nice try.

20 years later the ESL fag gets the joke

Btw I had the bass for supper tonight. Was actually very good.

i'm chilean and have never ate chilean bass because its all exported to your fucking countries
what does it taste like?

>arugula
Peasant food.
You could go catch some yourself. What, are you afraid of getting sweaty? Don't wanna have a wet back, wetback?

THERE'S AN ASTERIX THERE OP BTFO

Attached: chili and sea bass.jpg (1000x538, 52.01K)

Is that what yankees consider "chili"? No wonder everything you guys make tastes like cardboard.

It has a slightly oily flavor, and a semi-firm texture. It's actually not a sea bass at all, they're the cheaper Patagonian Toothfish but with a fancier name. Still, I really liked it. The fish was lightly fried on top and bottom, and it was served with a wonderful assortment of other flavors, as can be seen in the menu on my OP.

You're Chili and?

and what the fuck is a profiteroles

What do you mean?

Uhhhhh, NO. That's what Chileans call chili. Chilean chili and sea bass.

It’s oily, and if cooked nicely, you get a crispy seared surface, with a highly flaky muscly, that tastes buttery.
It’s honestly really tasty and has a great texture.

You can see the chilis on the right side of the plate.

are you guys telling me you didn't actually know this and weren't just pretending to be retarded?

like bags of sand

>lobster mac for $42
what the fuck why would you ever pay this much for lobster mac i can get it from the seafood bistro by me (1 michelin star) for $18

that's not real lobster then lobster is at historically high prices

i doubt a michelin starred restaurant is using fake lobster in any dishes you idiot

>roasted chicken lemon

Sounds like a weird combo. I might try it.

Attached: Slow-Roasted-Lemon-Dill-Chicken_exps172476_TH143191D11_21_2bC_RMS.jpg (1200x1200, 230.74K)