What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: cucked.jpg (1627x1627, 112.61K)

Wasn't made in 2007

Nothing. She relished it.

Surely this is the show that is the most far removed from the subject matter right?

>What went wrong?
Paramount+ doesn't know how to make TV

Instead of pandering to Halo fans they made the genius idea to pander to I don't really know.

Belittle absolutely everything that originally made the story a success.

Is cuckqueening about to go mainstream?

If only you knew how bad things really are.

nothing. cuck sim 2022 is just to meta for you.

cortana is a stand in for (you) the watcher as you get cucked by watching halo

The women who wrote her hate her and are deeply existentially threatened by the idea of cute AI waifus.

Deep down women know their entire existence in this modern world is a LARP facilitated by simps. When we have Cortana level AI with artificial wombs women will be wholly ignored (a fate worse than death in the female mind) if not outright exterminated.

thats. dark.

You mean what went right. Cuckqueans are based.

he's right tho. look how much men are already completely disengaging from women and our tech isn't even that good yet. if we had bladerunner waifus or cortanas it's literally over for femoids. modern cunts really are that awful

I'm not trying to be contrarian, but I am reveling in the fact that I enjoy it while random anonymous faggots seethe about.... nothing? I've seen the primary criticisms on her being that the special effects are shit and the characters are shit. Meanwhile none of that is true and I look forward to every episode. At the very least, I hope you're enjoying your bitterness.

Attached: 1626224446660.jpg (1000x1500, 137.73K)

still though, i don't want to see an entire facet of our species be wiped out my dude.

>I eat a plate of shit to piss off anonymous strangers on the internet
>Haha are you mad incels?

Congrats?

Something tells me the show is pretty decent, but the anti SJW channels just need something to bitch and complain about.

Cortana deserves better than this shitshow

>I eat a plate of shit to piss off anonymous strangers on the internet
more like I eat a plate of shit and enjoy it while you get mad that I enjoy eating shit

imagine being such worthless pieces of shit that your species counterpart that is biologically programmed to be obsessed with you instead prefers inatimate objects.
femoids made their bed and can die in it

No one cares if you live or die

1920 with the 19th amendment to the US constitution granting women the right to vote

they didnt played the games.
name 5 instances that completely ignoring the source material had ended in a good movie or tv show.

Sounds morbid for a thread about halo

The main problem is that the show has absolutely nothing to do with the source material, aside from a few character names. A few, mind you. Not even all of them. Maybe half, if we're being generous.

And it's not even THAT sjw, the white male MC has sex with a white female side character. That's literally the opposite of woke.

The problem are the butchered ideas from the original, and what they're doing to these characters.

I mean Jesus fucking Christ, we have one episode to go and we've only seen the Halo twice, 20 seconds each, in visions. One episode (IMDB rating 3.7 or something) was 100% filler, you didn't even see the MC. That's the state of it.

Wew dude how about you keep all this edge to yourself.

I honestly cannot name a single one, the only exceptions being "so bad they're fun" trash movies. But they were probably hated when they came out, nonetheless.