Netflixsisters, we are getting fucked left and right!

>Speaking to Variety, Cronenberg said that his team did discuss his upcoming film — Crimes of the Future — with Netflix, but the streaming giant was ultimately not interested in the movie. The director said despite his interest to work with a streaming platform, Netflix isn't willing to pursue something that far out there.
>"I think that [Netflix is] still very conservative," Cronenberg said. "I mean, I think they’re still like a Hollywood studio. I thought maybe they would be different. The difference is that Netflix can show very interesting streaming series from Korea, from Finland, and they say it’s a Netflix original, but it isn’t really — it’s something they have acquired. But I think when it comes to their actual production that they do themselves, they’re very conservative. I think they think in mainstream terms, that’s my experience with them anyway."

Attached: cron.png (2452x1240, 345.99K)

what is about? is based on a novel right

who is he

Sounds like I hate both him and Netflix and I want them both to suffer

The man known for Starship Troopers and Robocop, and he refuses to make more action body horror kino.

fucking zoomers

Prime will go for it and they're the better streaming service anyways
They have a ton of weird sci Fi stuff

Cronenberg is such a meme. Fuck that guy.

Netflix is dying. Soon we will wake from the terrible nightmare.

Attached: 1629247951725.webm (1080x608, 2.76M)

filtered

Watch Videodrome

a signpost telling you to lurk more before posting

Sauce...

Its already made. Comes out june 2

why is this so hot?

he directed American Dubsguy

Attached: 1631124323569.gif (200x200, 681.53K)

>filtered
Go back.

Go to where? Filtered is Any Forums lingo

No, wrong guy

They needed the money to fund Antiracist Baby.

Oh shit always mistake him with Paul.

He isn't wrong, but it kinda comes off as sour grapes in context.

>He isn't wrong
>"I think that Netflix is still very conservative
Drink lethal amounts of piss. How the fuck can you agree with this dipshit in ANY regard when all the most pozzed society destroying shit is produced by fucking Netflix?

Yeah NOW they're canceling this garbage because they're tired of losing money on identity politics but that change started literally yesterday.

Lol

You have a really simple-minded idea of what the term conservative means.
Not everything in life is related to your political obsession.

He's the guy who directed the thing and eraserhead. Does weird, grossout movies