You are not gonna like that one. Nobody's gonna like that one

You are not gonna like that one. Nobody's gonna like that one.

Attached: sam-hyde.jpg (670x409, 66.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zi-U6hwQRiU
youtube.com/watch?v=-pTSMhAy2xM
bitchute.com/video/Z88jeE0us3d8/
youtu.be/RYxo8HwXDPU
youtu.be/cS0jTbzd8Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=4CC5N1_bZsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was this his peak?

no this was
youtube.com/watch?v=zi-U6hwQRiU

His mom always sounds totally fed up kek

>this dude who's clearly a jew into kids the instant he opens his mouth, isn't because he sometimes makes fun of jews
it's time to stop

Attached: 1623745054795.jpg (2511x1280, 685.4K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-pTSMhAy2xM
name a better video by anyone on youtube.

ha cool

It’s here! Guys, it’s here!

bitchute.com/video/Z88jeE0us3d8/

>B-B-BUT HE (consensually) HIT A WOMEN AND I THINK HE'S A JEW AAAAAAA NIGGERMAN PLEASE
try harder.

why is she smiling

Stockholm syndrome

I don’t know how I feel about Sam. He comes up with funny ideas, but I could also see him being super annoying to put up with. I guess hopefully he doesn’t act that way all the time, or his mom was in on the video and they have a good relationship. But if his mom wasn’t in on the vid, I feel a little bad for his mom, unless this was like a prank he let her in on right away. But I guess I shouldn’t judge their relationship too much from one video. Sam’s only comedy bit is basically acting like a kid or a retard, I don’t think he’s that funny, but he is entertaining. I can’t deny that

women like being treated like property, it's in their genetics

For me it's Uk freestyle sam hyde

Oi LISTEN

youtu.be/RYxo8HwXDPU

Why are you trying to justify liking a sociopath? Just admit it.

Attached: c59d1028c5bc1a20aabeca7acf8f84dc3fcd916b4122dfe61ddc1098f549a749.png (619x448, 99.21K)

I can emphasize a little bit with Sam because I basically used to be a sociopath until I was 13, but he’s definitely pushed it past the age you should outgrow it. Sometimes you really don’t know you’re an asshole, unfortunately not everyone finds out

it's not something you out grow, your brain is deformed or it isn't

you sound stupid as fuck

Nah Moms was the goat
youtu.be/cS0jTbzd8Q8

My brain is deformed. I’m on ADHD medication every day because of it. I used to be a piece of shit. I even had innately violent tendencies that teachers were worried about because of how I played and talked about. And I literally killed animals and abused others for fun. I was still a little squeamish around gore, so I wasn’t like cutting them open and stuff, but I was shooting them with bb guns for fun and throwing around baby animals until once or twice and adult would come out and start screaming at me. Since animals couldn’t talk, I guess I didn’t know they could feel. I know now I was retarded, though

It's funny that Sam may have influenced the Buffalo furry shooter:
youtube.com/watch?v=4CC5N1_bZsQ

Attached: 7917abd6fff1947f47cf812b47af188bb0d35ab1a8a60bb99bbb571f8efce1c9.jpg (1000x1778, 535.77K)