It looks just like the one on my dad's truck

>it looks just like the one on my dad's truck
>you mean dale gribble's truck?
>yeah my dad
umm what did they mean by this..?

Attached: tv.jpg (620x476, 78.95K)

Bobby knew

Based Booby Hill

Dale was actually cucking john redcorn because he raised his son.

More because Joseph thought Redcorn was a cringey weirdo

The better question is why is Bobby keeping ants in a gumball machine?

Bobby's more observant than his mom.

Love that scene where they go snipe hunting, and John tries to give him an ancestral hunting knife but Joseph couldn't care less about some weird family "friend" giving him an old knife.

Stupid fucking redmen, buncha sentimental drunks.

He's also been raised by a guy who knows everything about good cutlery and guns, instead of a homewrecker who sucks at sports.

it was worth eradicating that facet of nature so we could watch mrbeast fortnite streams

Anyone else here hate nonwhites?

This. As long as the kid your wife was impregnated with by another man that fucks her daily for years doesn't like him then you were never cucked.

you werent if it kills him inside lol

there is literally an episode about that

Helps too how Dale demonstrates that he's a far better person than John Redcorn ever was, to the point that John starts to respect him and admire him.

Yup exactly.

How come Bobby never spilled the beans?

Because he's perceptive and thoughtful. It's also implied that when Joseph got a little older Nancy told him the truth, but he too didn't feel the need to say anything since he loves his dad.

Yeah basically. Who cares about your whore wife? Nothing worse than your only offspring hating you.

> he doesnt know...

Attached: ants.jpg (1280x998, 275.89K)

>King of the Hill reboot
>Adult Joseph looks exactly like John Redcorn
>But he dresses and acts exactly like Dale
Kino

The subplot is that Bobby and Joseph get a part of a nest, including a queen, and then Bobby tries sniffing her pheromones and starts feeding her hive sugar out of his mouth.

He already acted a lot like Dale, always using his gadgets to do perverted shit like spying on girls.

woo loo loo

Do you think Joseph could beat Chane Wassanasong in a fight?

Attached: latest[1].jpg (519x480, 36.35K)

Everybody except Dale, Joseph, and (initially) Peggy knew

With Bobby to train Joseph? We talking before or after the purse training?

Nancy tells Joseph at some point, there's another point at which Bobby asks Joseph to specify which dad he's talking about.

Post training but UFC rules on grass.

>Nancy tells Joseph at some point
No she doesn't

Joseph understands Bobby's meaning the next time he asks "which dad".

The absolute state of white manhood

I do want to say it's an "easy win" for Joseph (or Bobby) but the writers could do anything and it'd be kino. Can't even meme.

Attached: chane v bobby.png (1032x779, 1.11M)