Have sopranos fags ever recovered?

have sopranos fags ever recovered?

Attached: MV5BNzM3MjYxZWItNWMxNC00MDAyLTk5NTctMTlhZDJkZjExOTJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg (1012x1500, 580.57K)

Wops kneel to niggers

It's a difficult situation

Not canon

Was the original show runner threatened into making this or what?

the original show was always kinda apathetic about continuity, I just don't consider any of this canon. film was good until the timeskip.

unironically worse than el camino.

They already made a show about Payton?

That fucking pigmy thing killed an entire fandom overnight.

he wanted to make a movie about the 67 race riots in newark, HBO wanted sopranos in the 60s and 70s. the movie was a mistake, chase is a tv writer, he tried to cram a whole seasons worth of development into a flat two hours.

I enjoyed it for what it was.

me too. i liked dickie, i wish we got to see like, thirteen episodes of him, he seemed like he had a lot of potential to be a great character. thought gandolfini jr was fine as tony. seeing how tony was contrasted with how we know he ends up makes it even more tragic.

i knew what it would be and never watched it, never will.

They made it easy to disregard this movie. It even fucks up the timeline which just makes it easier to dismiss the whole thing as non canon.

Not just that but it was interesting to watch the mafia lose control of their world and not be able to do anything about it. Blacks take control of the drug trade, the numbers racket, start to get political power, and finally even move into Italian neighborhoods and all the mafia guys can do is join the white flight. Plus all the stuff like RICO and wiretaps and what Tony and friends inherited was the mob in decline.

Dickie's death was like the closing of a chapter of the mob.

WHY IS EVERYINE DRESSED IN A BLUE AND/OR MUSTARD SUIT???

I mean, it's not really accurate to what happened IRL. The Mafia pretty much controlled all the black neighbourhoods via the drug trade. They never went to war in the streets with them at all.

honestly all i want is pictures of young naked carmela deangelis and her 70s beaver

Young gandolfini did a good job. But this movie sucked

Little fat cunt looks like jazz Jennings lmao

see , nigger gangsters where aloud to run their own numbers rackets and other activities in their neighborhoods, with the blessing and protection of the mafia. they didnt take anything from them. most of the big kingpins got their drugs from the mob.

this, but i want to see young naked janice soprano and her 70s beaver as well