/bcs/-Better Call Saul General

Vet Edition

Previous

Attached: Screenshot_20220517-173410_Brave.jpg (1080x720, 386.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2WYx3BTcA2A
youtube.com/watch?v=uWr6K1rzIEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This season nose-dived with Nacho's death.

He got kinda fat didn’t he?

This season is truly garbage and only undiscerning vincedrones disagree

Is he selling his book to afford shoulder implant surgery?

>why are you watching the show if its shit
It's called sunk cost fallacy

Attached: 151f4ab9a79d3d60d1b67e6a1b66c971.jpg (1280x720, 107.5K)

I thought you were using the term vincels. What happened to that

Why sre they being such awful cunts to Howard, he literally did nothing wrong. He took the fall for Chuck, and he actually liked and defended Jimmy.

I guess Jimmy projects his Chuck hate on him, but why the fuck does Kim want to ruin him?

inb4 vincel drones defend this garbage season like the cucks they are

Have you actually watched the show? Kim doesn’t hate Howard

uhm we don’t talk about that on this general okay chud?!

>t. Someone who actually didn't watch the show

>Any Forums is one person
Vincedrones are truly retarded

I still don't understand what's the plan, how the vet is in it, why saul took whatever drug he took, and if the Howard's PI is part of kim/saul master 100-dimensions plan.
This series is too intellectual for me. First the great Gus thought jump, and now this

Attached: 1652839733844~2.jpg (340x339, 32.07K)

delete this

Attached: 1639274956319.jpg (735x632, 41.81K)

Attached: 637343664.png (1470x652, 982.79K)

They're just going to do a more elaborate version of Chicanery. Something along the lines of drug Howard to make him seem unhinged and on coke while codemning the judge accusing him of being bribed by Jimmy yaddah yaddah.

What are the odds Howard dies next episode?

>There's no reward at the end of this game
Bros..

Attached: 1651452540840_chihuahua.png (589x578, 670.48K)

it's been written to be rewatched. only the last episode holds the key.

Why didn’t Jimmy and Kim have a wedding

>the great Gus thought jump
What was this?

SLIPPIN? I AM NOT SLIPPIN JIMMY. I AM NOT SLIPPIN JIMMY. I KNOW he stalled my career, I know he doesn't think I'm a real lawyer. It's my UAC degree, as if he could ever recognize such a title. Never. Never! I just couldn't PROVE it. He covered his tracks, he got that idiot Howard to lie for him. You think this is something- you think this is bad, this, this chicanery? Our mother. Are you telling me that a woman just happens to croak like that? No, she said something to him. CHUCK. HE BATTERED A POWER METER. And I helped him. I shouldn't have. I bought him groceries for years. What was I thinking? He'll never change. He'll NEVER change, ever since I was in the mailroom, always the same. Couldn't help but laugh when I told him I passed the bar. But not our Chuck! Couldn't be precious Chuck! Wearing a space blanket... And HE gets to be a lawyer? WHAT A SICK JOKE.

Attached: 7158b5f9-3ae7-e868-4930-7e1438d53cd3_bcs_107_uc_0828_0268-1568x1042.jpg (1568x1042, 246.04K)

Derosa's always been a mess, it just really caught up with him now.
youtube.com/watch?v=2WYx3BTcA2A

cus then saul's character in breaking bad wouldn't work
they needed to keep it as down low as possible

>Spice curls
>Lalo is spicy about Him
>Spice curls
>Spice girls
>The laundry shop (superlab)

>Saul schemes Chuck into making himself look crazy in court, which results in Chuck's suicide
>I'm supposed to believe that him doing the exact same thing to Howard and Howard's resulting death will be what pushes him over the edge
Yeah no this is retarded. Vince is a hack and lost his touch after Season 4.

Attached: 1652481919606.jpg (828x809, 66.14K)

That would require something happening. Nothing ever happens.

>brainlets can't understand Kim's motivation
I need to leave this site

Attached: 1635818652776.jpg (640x836, 46.38K)

the 90 seconds stargazing scene is the key to everything

Attached: 1573765125480.png (1045x1230, 1003.35K)

> Saul schemes Chuck into making himself look crazy in court, which results in Chuck's suicide

In the words of Howard Hamlin, ‘the court case had nothing to do with it’.

He was getting better after that. When he got fired from HHM he went insane, and Jimmy was the one who ruined his insurance but he blamed Howard because he can’t face that he killed his brother indirectly.

Why can't Saul & Kim just wait for the settlement to happen on its own time? What's so urgent about it? They could perfectly go on with their lives until Saul gets his part.

Some user explained the most logical thought sequence that led to Gus considering the possibility of Lalo finding out about the underground lab. I'm phone posting rn so I don't have the pasta but, despite being a very long shot, it's still very reasonable and logical so it fits Gus character

why does Any Forums hate vince. we've been applauding him for almost 15 years.

Attached: 1630184885768.jpg (672x836, 80.38K)

Notice how Vincels never offer any cogent explanation or analysis for the drivel they defend. It's always the same tired retort of "hurr speedwatcher you just don't get it durr" knowing full well that there's nothing TO get.

From the way people have been speaking apparently they think BB was only good for 2 seasons

can't believe they're blowing it so badly just before the finish line

I mean it isn't bad, but it all seems so...meh

The truth is Kim doesn't hate Howard and Jimmy doesn't hate Chuck. This kills the brainlet.

i miss when brba was airing

Has anyone written a chicanery post about amber heard yet?

Howard kings, it’s going to be a close call but I have a good feeling we’ll come out clean

They just got tired of exposing themselves over and over again.

It’s why no one bothers explaining why Kim and Jimmy are planning against Howard

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 165284074130822843.png (500x282, 119.52K)

The boys DESTROYED Howard:youtube.com/watch?v=uWr6K1rzIEI

A lot of this is no longer available, since XM was bought out in a hostile corporate takeover by Sirius, the Little Doggy Company pests spent their time, tears, and phone bills fighting. I am a longtime veteran pest and got this through underground O & A circles. I have burnt an .mp3 version onto CDs which I hand out around New York. Meanwhile, Coward Stern continues to flaunt his bullshit with impunity.

DeRosa backstabbed General Cumia leading to his being given a liberal media mafia award, with the BCS role. I have reached out to him and challenged him to a fight, no response and it appears now I'm blocked from his Twitter. Very brave.

Im fucking blown away how they seemingly never thought to at least digitally de-age everyone for BCS, now i finally see they all really do look like fucking mummies and its destroyed any level of disbelief i had until now.