Literally presents 0 real evidence of Johnny ever hiting her

>literally presents 0 real evidence of Johnny ever hiting her

what the fuck is her end game? she has 0 change of winning this as it is

Attached: ONETTKKL4BEQLJORB6WPZD6IJM.jpg (1960x1103, 200.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4lzG3PHQIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know who is in the wrong, but since they are both celebrities I'm just going to assume they are both toxic assholes.

>she has 0 change of winning
LMAO
You are delusional.

She's a white woman. In any other situation she would win by default she could accuse anyone of threatening her and the cops would shoot him. She underestimated the scrutiny a high profile case would entail.

did you miss todays episode? it was such a slam dunk there were hugs all around depp's side

BELEEVE WAHMAN

She can’t win. This is just Johnny trying to take her down with him. She ruined his career and reputation, so he did this to ruin hers. He won’t win the suit and I doubt that was ever his intention, but at least he’ll expose her lies and take her with him. Maybe this salvages his career and reputation too, but hers will be pretty fucked.

>literally presents 0 real evidence of Johnny ever hiting her
retard. what exactly counts as real evidence in your mind?

Oh man, you're gonna cry so much at the end.

She never thought it would go to trial, she thought everyone would just believe her because she's a woman.

Imagine Trump on the stand and being forced to answer questions like this. I just came.

>i actually did provide images of my injuries
>elaborate on that
>no

As if the feminazi in the jury wouldn't make this a hung jury veredict.

What, if any...

>delusional.
You didn't watch the video of the trial, you're just trolling. She's been caught in lies multiple times, and her own lawyers are incompetent.

Johnny is fucking based for taking her down with him kamikaze style

Her career is fine, either way. She'll star in Aquaman 2 and that series she filmed.
Nothing bad for her will come out of this. She'll only get more support for being accused by a 'powerful evil man'.

she has a vagina, as far as i'm concerned she should win on the strength of that alone

some of you are going to feel so stupid 5 years from now when you actually realise what happened.

user she pledged in full the money from the divorce

I use pledge and donate synonymously

he's also wasting her time, giving her stress, making sure she spends days/months in a fucking courtroom rather than be out partying and doing drugs and her 30s are ticking away.
Not to mention he's costing her MONEY paying for the lawyers.

I have pledged to purchased Any Forums.org from chinkmoot. You may all now bow before your new moot.

>0 change of winning this
Johnny was tried and convicted in court of domestic abuse in his past. Not a settlement, he was found guilty in court. That's all Amber needs to give credence to her claims.

Reliable sources in the UK have confirmed that Amber Heard is now facing a potential police investigation for perjury and may not be allowed to enter the country again.

This would end her ability to film/work on any co-production there.

Absolutely dogshit bait
The entire world is on Depp's side, especially women

She's not a star in Aquaman 2 anymore. Most of her scenes were cut.

She's a white woman and she abused a white man. She doesn't need evidence, she's going to win because the west is an anti-male gynocentric hell hole.

doesn't matter, this court case is televised so no matter how hard they lie, even if the feminazi bitch on the jury gets everyone to fuck over Johnny everyone will know he's really innocent and that Amber is a lying cunt

>i am gonna accuse you of hiting me and ruining your fucking career and imag for the rest of your life
>W-what you want actual evidence? i am a woman thats enough

fuck you

>Amber Heard is definitely lying
>But the self-admitted alcoholic drug addict. Him I believe. After all drug addicts never hurt those around them
Your brain on right-wing incel mentality

>The entire world is on Depp's side, especially women
i can tell your only evidence is reading comments on youtube videos posted by astroturfing accounts

accept it, his career was going downhill regardless of all of this. the evidence won't be enough on either side to determine who was the abuser, so he will lose.

>Reliable sources
kek
source: my ass

The movie is not out yet. how do you know?

My dad was accused by this overweight native woman of touching her breast. She won despite having zero physical evidence. My dad didn't stood a chance.

she got 1 million for Aquaman and Jason Momoa got 15 hahah

Why would a judge find a guy who was convicted of domestic abuse innocent of domestic abuse? retard

It's funny that people who actually go to these trials say that the jurors barely look at her despite Amber always looking at them.
They paid a LOT of attention to Camille Vasquez and get bored with Amber's lawyers.

>actors get 1 million for movies that make billions of dollars
ummmm.. what?

P U N I S H E D

Attached: punished.jpg (1024x683, 95.29K)

he also wasn't johnny depp and had anywhere near this much coverage and support.

no way the jury believes her lies

google it faggot

they spend like half or more of that on advertising so

The point of this case isn't to win its for Johnny to clear his good name while utterly ruining Ambers, something hes already succeeded at.
Her only notable film role in Aquaman has been "greatly reduced" for the sequel and Mamoa even followed Johnny on instagram after this case started solidifying that its fucking over for Amber.
Johnny has unironically already won, everything we're seeing now is just a victory lap.

Attached: megapint.jpg (1132x1168, 670.65K)

when you faggot?
unless you're talking about the Sun case in which case you're retarded.

>She's been caught in lies multiple times
both sides have
she is a female and she cried
at worst she will get a hung jury but there is a real chance will win her countersuit at this point

>ruining your fucking career and imag for the rest of your life
she never said that. it's incel headcanon to make her seem evil.
>W-what you want actual evidence? i am a woman thats enough
uhh 12 of the 14 allegations were accepted in the UK court. there are texts from depp's assistant apologising on depp's behalf for hurting her. there are accounts from witnesses (e.g. amber's neighbour) that saw depp beat the shit out of her.

She was asked about it on the stand, she said she had scenes removed. She's still in the movie, just not as much now.

It's really weird how mentally ill anons desperate for any scrap of attention they can get think they are triggering anyone by taking ambers side

#BELIEVEALLWOMEN

ScarJo didn't even get a million for most of her MCU movies.

BELIEVE WOMEN!!!

UK trail was an absolute farce on account of murdock essentially buying the verdict

>and everybody clapped

>disney kicked Depp off of POTC while their employees gangrape unattendednchildren at Magic Kingdom
Stunning and dare I say it, brave

the best way to watch the trial is under the lens of two horrible people making each other miserable, like most reality TV is about

She was going to make $20 million from Black Widow but MCU decided not to put it in theaters during the pandemic. She sued them and settled out of court for a huge amount of money that she will use to support Colin Jost when he leaves SNL and can't get work.

>>and everybody clapped
some fat lady in the audience did just that

granny lady on Ambers side is the most annoying piece of shit possible. I don't know how they could pick such a hate-able lawyer. Even Rottenborn is better.

>Heard's attorney is a tomber who can't even get her mic turned on
what an absolute clown show

Attached: tomber wojak.jpg (236x214, 11.26K)

He's winning in the court of public opinion and becoming uncancelled.
That's pretty big.

women are overwhelmingly pro-depp. they're women, they're catty as all hell, when the evidence is this clearly on his side they probably want to see her burn even more than men do kek

some people laughed, some people cried

>both sides have
What lie was Johnny caught in?

Someone post a link to a video with Depp's lawyers objecting to everything she said over and over and over I want to watch. It will be just like my Law and Order animes.

Attached: 1618612271383.jpg (654x655, 24.17K)

Wrong she had her role severely cut down, her words.

worked

the jury is composed of like 5 Asian guys, a 60 year old white guy, and three women

>Maybe this salvages his career and reputation too
Depp is going to have a huge comeback after this trial is over.. He never gave a shit about the lawsuit he wanted to go on trial for public opinion.. Johnny Depp with the big brain move on this one.

Depptards are delusional.

SUSTAINED

Attached: 1652724314978 copy.png (694x800, 204.39K)

>2016
>JOHNNY DEPP IS A MONSTER
>2022
>amber exposed
>heh its complicated, they are both toxic
based fence sitting retard

Aquuuuaaaamaaaaannnnnn

I watched a bit of the trial, and remember thinking that Depp came across like a nice guy who wouldn't do anything bad like beat his girlfriend. Then she started talking and I thought she seemed normal, nice and not at all like the crazy bitch she's made out to be. Then I remembered that they're both actors and therefore experts at lying convincingly.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4lzG3PHQIY

amberlarpers and incel simps need to be curbstomped on sight

sorry but the UK is not considered adherent to human law

>heard is the wronged party
Provide evidence
>no

>things that didn't happen