Budget $1 billion

>budget $1 billion

Attached: 1651769093072.jpg (1920x1080, 870.36K)

>studio so confident that three more movies are already done filming.
What if it bombs

tech capability has advaced by 15 years since post production of avatar 1 begun, why does is it look even worse?

That's the game.

It will be shit.

They are stuck in the past.

It looks like a bullshot from a korean mmo

That's the game, you dumb fucking a-quads.

Attached: 1616253860777.gif (260x454, 1.12M)

That's the video game.

Avatar was in theaters for something like six months, I think Cameron got all the signatures when the executives still had dollar signs in their eyes.

I literally said it looks like a game, why are you posing it like a diss or "own"?

I wish I was dead

Overconfidence from the success of the first movie, it makes them think that they can cut corners.

Cameron found the absolute best of the best for Avatar 1. They pushed themselves and the technology to the limit.

After that film came a surge of cgi artists wanting to make a name for themselves. After a few years, the market became saturated with politics and nepotism to where now the tech makes it way easier for subpar cgi artists to made passable scenes.

my wife left me

>that's the game
Lolno, that's a render by ubisoft. Remember watch_dogs and the division?

You should get some anti-depressants from a doctor, they worked for me; especially since I don't believe in meditation, therapy or any of that bullshit.

you said it looks like a game, implying that you didnt realize it was from the game, which it obviously is, moron

Better than being a 27 year old, involuntary celibate like myself.

not really. You could meet someone next year and have a lifelong happy marriage. That user will be broken for eternity. If you ever meet someone you literally won't even remember what it was like to be an incel. It will just feel like a bad dream.

>tech capability has advaced by 15 years
*regressed

I was rejected by my own sister during 2019, I am quite fucked.

You tried to fuck your sister?

I said it looks like a game because it fucking looks like a game, and it is. Youre such a desperate contrarian, go get high off your farts.