Literally did nothing wrong

Literally did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1652656691817.png (1009x996, 818.82K)

You jest, but my aunt unironically thought she did nothing wrong and got very upset with us in the car on the way home

rundown on your aunt? hot?

M

why does this exact face and shot of her face makes my dick so hard bros?

Except be beautiful.
That’s not a crime though

Attached: F27A2693-9E2B-473B-9FB8-36B461A640E0.gif (480x753, 3.38M)

GOD i want her and hela picrel

Attached: EcstaticCraftyBaldeagle-size_restricted.gif (500x293, 853.4K)

Even my insanely liberal sister thought she was in the wrong, 100%.

MOMMY

Probably childless and lonely.

mmhmm

Attached: d53203138619974aa955e8f73f30c022.gif (500x310, 2.89M)

based aunty

Of course not.
She’s hot and almighty.
She decides what’s right and wrong.
If she did it, it’s automatically justifiable.

She killed all the magic people
Fuck off asshole

I’d be worried about your aunt. The movie even told you she did something wrong and the character decided to change. Although maybe I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she interpreted Wanda as someone who was justifiably upset about something but then decided to not push it too far

Why did Chavez not take her to a dimension that had the kids but no Wanda?
>No you cannot go there without killing a child
>Well, actually you can, but then you have to kill your other self because...you just have to, okay?
>Here, let me show your wish blowing up in your face, that'll show you
Then Strange casually gets what she wanted in the end anyway. Wanda BTFOd by the plot honestly.

his aunt is probably a fucking loser who drinks wine and cries until sleep while remembering how chad fucked her raw when she was young and still desirable before her ovaries and eggs dried up

she hit every brick in the wall face first . which is wrong of her to do. the

>Then Strange casually gets what she wanted in the end anyway.
He didn’t though, alternate universe gf went back to her own world. Instead he upgraded to a new waifu. Scarlet witch should have just got knocked up by someone else and made some better, less ugly children

>the
THE WHAT???? THE WHAAAAAAAAT????????????????

This.

Am I just retarded??
>I'd love to show you my world
>I'd like that too
>They both go through the portal Chavez opens
>Cuts away to Strange looking happy walking down the street
Not that I mind, the aftercredits girl seemed more interesting anyway, but seriously how was I supposed to come to your conclusion from what was shown?
I thought she was just going to hang out with him and I don't know avoid meeting her doppelganger.
>scene where his Christine gets super toasty that he hooked up with another version of her
Could've been funny, oh well

Strange lead them to their deaths because he got triggered she mentioned Christine.