This is Johnny Depp! What do you think of the actor? Maybe talk about his career...

This is Johnny Depp! What do you think of the actor? Maybe talk about his career? Keep the discussion relevant! I like Pirates of the Caribbean!

Attached: 1652742511456.png (640x360, 240.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gcKLnsqal3s
youtu.be/-bP4Q06heo8?t=338m5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

johnny sneedepp

>lmao amber turd

Handsome af in Ed Wood

Whatever happened to physical comedy?

Attached: FB0DAC57-0368-4F1D-88CE-DB0D191EC563.jpg (932x739, 429.98K)

i still remember that scene in once upon a time in mexico where he talks about how he tries this one specific meal at every restaurant and the one that he was currently having was the best, it was so good he was going to go in the back and kill the cook to balance things out
i dont know why but the absurdity of that scene stuck with me for years

i actually think he deserves to win this, that bitch is insane.
i never liked him as an actor tho, i think its mostly because he is alwways in shit movies

i heard his wife shit the bed, literally and figuratively.

He seems like a good guy desu. Drank the Kool aid on Trump but whatever

After today's cross examination I mean good God, if Johnny doesn't win this then it's just another nail on the coffin for the American justice system. Either way Amber isn't coming back from this, win or lose. What a fucking nasty bitch

Attached: 1652826865122.jpg (671x480, 173.23K)

Top 10 Anime Reveals

Attached: E4F10439-6EEC-4280-824D-A2B6020EE182.jpg (2048x1145, 1.1M)

She looks way hotter with straight hair

>Johnny doesn't win
How many "strong females" are there in the jury? i believe thats the only way the bitch can win

So what's the big deal with this footage?

>I just wanted him to hear about my divorce filing, or my intention to file, from me or someone he knows and not from TMZ, who was alerted tha-

youtu.be/gcKLnsqal3s

I think Jonny came up with that whole storyline, part of his genius

See for yourself. Amber commits perjury and Angel Attorney rubs it in her face. youtu.be/-bP4Q06heo8?t=338m5s

Her position is she wasn’t using her divorce for personal gain. She sold the story to TMZ and admitted it years ago on tape here.

you see girls like amber and you see all the evidence and you'll think "this person is a total nut job" like she's unique in her horribleness, but there are so many people like her. People who have just 100% given up any real care or honesty for anyone and will bullshit and lie to hell and back no matter what. There really are some people who are just irredeemable and would be making life objectively better for most people if they died. they aren't even as rare as you might think
be careful who you put your care and trust into, anons.

Attached: 55421542154215214.gif (112x112, 21.75K)

unfortunately Amber's abusive behavior isn't on trial. What's on trial is this:
1) can depp prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he never abused heard in any way, emotional or physical or psychological
2) can depp prove that the op ed was written with intent to discredit depp and harm his career
3) can depp prove that the op ed was directly linked to specific lost roles that amount to the 50m
heard seems enough of a psycho that honestly I'm starting to come around on #1, but 2 and 3 are completely lost

she basically admitted that she leaked footage of depp to TMZ after explicitly denying it in her testimony.

She accidentally let slip she "alerted TMZ" to her filing for divorce, despite claiming she wanted to keep it all secret in respect of Johnny and being "shocked" that there was paparazzi at the courthouse, ready to take pictures of her make up free, bruised, sad dog victim face.

Ah, ok. Thanks.

Brainlet here I don't get it

Regardless of the case outcome, he already won in the court of public opinion and almost everyone watching the trial thinks Heard is a psycho.

like the jury is going to give a flying fuck you ugly pedenatic twerp

>See for yourself.
>links a 10 hour video

Attached: 1620787732681.gif (360x316, 1.67M)

I don't get why the lawyer chick stopped her cross exam so soon. Why not bring up the bed shitting? Why not bring up Depp's former partner brought up by Heard? So many more things could've been done.

I feel like I'm going to age exactly like this mf. maybe I should be so lucky desu

I'm pretty sure it just needs to be shown that it did impact his career, not that she intended it to have that effect and also it's: Prove she wrote the article, prove the contents of the article were false, prove that it directly impacted his career.

Panel I'm watching said rather cut it there, than possibly continue and Amber answer in a way that makes her look good and gives her a possible case again.

I'm sure that will make him feel better despite the fact she's countersuing for 100million

Amber absolutely is not winning at this point dude. Only things that will happen now are:
>Depp winning
>Hung jury
>Mistrial
Probably some other things I'm missing, but absolutely not Amber winning.

Isn't 1 irrelevant because the suit is being brought by depp against heard for losses due to the op ed? in which case only 2 and 3 need to be proven?

He actually does need to prove she intended it to ruin him. But it’s obvious she hates him in the recordings.

the standard of law is not "prove the person is morally reprehensible and therefore deserves to be punished" that's just what the public thinks

The only thing I can think is that it's time related. Before the week break they were told how much alloted hours they had left for the case and they will need time for cross exam on each of the remaining witnesses and I assume some witness recalls.

in order for the op ed to be libel, it needs to be a lie. If it's not a lie, she can't be sued for telling the truth.

Fair enough my mistake.

When's the trial end?

when was that footage from? 2016? can they infer that she was the one that alerted tmz from that half statement? im just getting caught up on the trial now