I have no problem with her as the Little Mermaid

I have no problem with her as the Little Mermaid

Attached: HalleBailey.jpg (2048x3073, 1.25M)

I am indifferent as well

>can't see nipples
What kind of sorcery is this? Photoshop?

me neither, cause I'm not gonna watch it

Better CGI than She-Hulk, which is weird because both are disney's

Her face is a disaster. The body is good.

look at the boob on the right, you can see a little skin coloured circle glued on.

I can see the patches, are you blind?

you can clearly see skin colored pasties

I love these bitches with the wide set eyes, imagine being able to see in 16:9

You do you just need Donald Trump to win in 2024 to remind you why you have a problem with it

>being a grown ass man
>being butthurt about a black woman playing a role in a little girls movie

if you are one of these "men" you really fucked up your life at some point

I agree. Anons in this thread be careful, jannies ban people who post pics of this beautiful woman.

>Disney live-action remakes
I don't care if they cast a Mexican as the French chef, I'm never paying money to watch one of these trashy cash grabs that are grave robbing the Disney Renaissance like Aladdin, Snow White (x2), Cinderella, or whatever else. I am beyond hating Disney. I nothing them.

I wouldn't have seen it even if they did cast the right race for Ariel so I guess I don't care either.

me neither, her face looks like a fish

>implying blacks like it

they hate it. they want original characters not re-skinned whites.

Neither do I, she has the innsmouth look

Neither do I

I have a problem with companies just shitting out low effort low budget live action remakes of beloved animated stories because they always, ALWAYS miss the fucking point of what made the original so good in the first place.

brown anya taylor joy

post a shot from behind

there will never be a better choice for the little mermaid
she's a member of the most successful girl group in history, disney fucked up by not casting her

Attached: cub tt.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

I don't care about her casting at all. The movie will be forgettable pap that isn't even close to the animated film. They've done enough of these remakes for me to already know this.

She's sexy and hot. But too old. They needed a 15 year old black girl. If that was the case. A teen
She looks like the mom of the little mermaid age wise

She look like the type of nigga that would shit on your balls during doggystyle, a real shiesty ass nigga.

it's not about being good. they want to take money from minorities.

it question the judgement of anyone who gives a fuck about castings in a kid movie based on cartoons

>They cast Moana's actress as Ariel
>In a one off stage play TV special

Attached: auliicravalho.jpg (1200x1577, 470.29K)

How long until people start saying that this is racist because the only reason they're doing it is to make more money and not for some kind of moral obligation?

she's a big girl

man what an ugly nigger hwore