Imagine a religion which calls every cultural practice you do as demonic lmao

Imagine a religion which calls every cultural practice you do as demonic lmao.
Why did Europeans adopt a religion that called all of their heritage retarded evil demon worshipers?

Attached: demon worshipers.png (1000x683, 916.49K)

what religion?

You have a false impression of Christian dogma.

Christianity called every single cultural practice of romans and greeks as "pagan" and somehow unholy and demon worship such as the olympic games, augury and many other practices.

I think jewishness is daemon worshiping
Nothing wrong with daemon worshiping though, but the problems with jewishness is they think one specific daemon is supreme and now also think the only god so they are daemon worshipers in bad sense

I agree 100%. As a proud Turkic man I have never had any excitement for Semitic desert tales. It was not the sandstorms of the Levant but the cold winds of the steppe and tundra that stirred my heart.

Then I found out about the old gods, and for the first time everything clicked. I found out that the reason I was so into Vikings and the Northman was that Odin and Thor were also of my people, my ancestors.

From that day forward I honor the Norse gods and the holy runes every day and am a proud heathen. And thanks to our people like Survive the Jive and Dr. Borja Vilallonga, who just recently have presented a compelling picture of a pagan future against the global technocratic order we are being sucked into, we will rise and seize control once again.

Attached: fyrgen.png (365x464, 244.58K)

Tengrism is so much more kino and turanpilled than le pedo prophet religion.

how would you define a cultural practice if it's pagan as opposed to Christian cultural practices?

Attached: 800px-Urfa_man.jpg (800x1335, 228.93K)

Pagan religious culture
>dude and like there a magic party god and he drinks wine and they even say eh fucked a goat. Anyway let’s burn some psychoactive tree branches and get high haha. No pressure tho, we all chill here.

Christian religious culture
>YOURE GONNA BURRRRRNNNN. DIEEEEEE AND BURN AND TOETURED BY MONSTERRRRRSS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Unless of course if you join our group heh.

Fear is what made abrahamic religious popular

I bet paganism was declining before Christianity even spread. I imagine it was like Shinto where people do only the rituals and that's it. Even pre-socratic philosophy is full of people questioning or reinventing the Gods to be more naturalistic. So I think Christianity just filled a gap as a more rational and scientific religion, which I also believe Islam did. But over time as they became more powerful, they became more irrational.

the virgin
>>dude and like there a magic party god and he drinks wine and they even say eh fucked a goat. Anyway let’s burn some psychoactive tree branches and get high haha. No pressure tho, we all chill here.
vs. the chad
>>YOURE GONNA BURRRRRNNNN. DIEEEEEE AND BURN AND TOETURED BY MONSTERRRRRSS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Unless of course if you join our group heh.

That’s a blatant lie

The funniest part about this is it reads like it’s serious.

I watched the recent Borja and StJ q&a by the way. The arguments they make are so bad. It is pretty cringe.

either you are uninformed or just lying
>called every single cultural practice of romans and greeks as "pagan"

i dont think shitting in a communal toilet is pagan, but their GODS are quite obviously pagan

>olympic games
im not sure whats supposed to be demonic about it, but it ended because the romans faced invasions

>augury
what is astrology/astronomy

The so-called natural religion isn’t necessarily demonic. It’s merely idolatrous.

Attached: 6995D82D-1164-4901-AA12-B0195C9DDE79.jpg (1000x1360, 295.59K)

The appeal of the enslaved masses was a step away from the cruelty of the Pagan gods. But little did they realize they were swapping one set of binds for another. The Abrahamic religions are the ultimate form of enslavement.

Attached: 1658151850629952.jpg (1080x1080, 126.2K)

idk man if you called my national heroes, esteemed forefathers, and great wisdom from my sages as evil and our religion as evil I would probably not like you.

Attached: art.jpg (600x799, 62.86K)

This, I don't think paganism was that well and alive when Christianity took over
Plutarch talks about it in his Moralia i'm pretty sure
It's kind of like today with Christianity slowly fading away and science-atheism cult taking over

I didn’t. They didn’t either. The conversion of Christianity was the conquering of the creator God over the creator. Pre-Christian cultural practices aren’t necessarily demonic. No one ever claimed that. You believe in a strawman.

Attached: 9BD147ED-F84F-4FA5-8CFE-38BDB7990D6F.jpg (2725x3033, 3.37M)

>austria
:)

if you are referencing greeks, which i´d asume, then tell me who of the philosophers, or leaders was declared evil?

Their writings and deeds only survived thanks to the work of the catholic church to preserve it

Not him but in his defense some did
Epicurus and the Stoics, for example, were shunned
So was Lucretius in the Roman world, Seneca probably saved himself because his writings were often alike Christian thought and because of the fake letters between him and Paul of Tarsus.

Over the created*

Attached: 78A716F3-887A-49E8-A696-EA30E985D560.jpg (700x1013, 266.23K)

>dude so cool XD weed lmao religion is about being cool duuuude
reddit

Christians were the first sjw demanding special rights and destroying past heritages
So they are more reddit than pagans