Tell me about your women, Italy.

Attached: women.webm (320x568, 2.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/168162801
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are women so racist?

Women don't shake hands, extending your hand to them means everything but hello

They are cute! :D

Attached: 1652119021578.webm (640x360, 2.52M)

If it's like Athens, those blacks want to sell you their shitty bracelets.
They go in for a handshake or a fistbump and grab your hand trying to get you to buy their shit.

Women are evil confirmed

>half the men are black themselves

Attached: 1650815089575.png (720x540, 548.99K)

> 00:57
You just know

reminds me of that one Australian webm kek

It is exactly the same in Milano
I was there with my cousin and we ignored them while speaking Greek and the Africans were able to answer us in picture perfect Greek, being pro PAOK and shit top kek

Yeah it's this
When an African approaches you and tries to talk to you (at least in Italy) they want to sell you some shitty gadget

really anyone, anywhere...unless they are mongoloids they are either touts or muggers trying to hustle you in some way

it's the exact same thing in Paris, I always tell them to fuck off each time I get the chance

This. I would think tiktok users are normie enough to know that. Women only shake hands when they attempt business

So what should you do if you meet a woman? I like to shake hands, it is a good gesture
t. incel

>black hand
Yeah I wouldn't either

jesus fucking christ ater second 44... gods above PLEASE

Hug. Always hug. Never shake hands with a woman.

He's not black, you fucking assholes. He's Italian.

Hug. For greeting a woman, shaking hands is worse than no physical contact at all.

Even in an educational or business setting? I just go for the hug?

Kiss in the cheek

fucking kek

Attached: 1658341945359195.jpg (320x568, 41.43K)

>educational or business setting
NO NO NO! If it's a professional setting then treat them like a man, that's what they signed up for.
I thought you meant social settings like with friends. If you're in a group then just follow what the other guys do.
I learned how to do this when meeting latinx women. You look real suave when you're not latino but still do it

Attached: P5XNn9Q.webm (480x270, 323.46K)

subhuman garbage, next topic

>thread originally made about how women refuse to be funny towards strangers/pranksters with that webm
>No sex having racebaiting Any Forumscel repost it by derailling the original purpose on the webm, especially when on the very first post, a white guy was getting rejected by women for pranking women; because muh black hand.
Unironically kill yourself

lmao what the fuck
I think I'm gay

Attached: 1641480718148.webm (853x480, 248.62K)