Should 17-year old actresses be allowed to sell their used undergarments online?

should 17-year old actresses be allowed to sell their used undergarments online?

Attached: 8AF9CBB0-18DE-4171-9ED3-6F5FB3A01BF5.jpg (1280x700, 162.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poshmark.com/listing/Gray-and-white-striped-bodysuit-size-smallxs-60c96e15275e55f41081c5c9
lmgtfy.app/?q=fcapaldi poshmark
poshmark.com/listing/Athleta-pants-with-side-pockets-and-zipper-detail-Size-xs-great-condition-625079ab4f1a29923229d5e8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

in civilized countries like japan they can sell their bodies at 13

>category: cumrags

Not from Fran but I may or may not have made such purchases from ASMR chicks or celebs. Funny thing is they know exactly what you're doing. More often than not they spray this shit with their perfume.

Considering how much simps pay for random camwhore undies, these prices are a steal

Tell us more

This reminds me of the gay Joseph Gordon Levitt super fan here that bought his worn pajamas and posted here

i bought an actress's shirt for 30$
it smells like her and came with a cute written note.
shes like 20 though.

Granny fucker

if sienna stubbs sold her used undergarments I'd buy them

hope japan gets nuked by based china

If they have a business email or especially an OnlyFans you'd be surprised how many yes answers you'll get. If they already make suggestive material I even ask for a vid of them masturbating in said panties before they mail them to me. They often arrive still wet. I can't even tell you how next level hot it is to watch a chick masturbate wearing panties you're actively touching and smelling. If they're not comfortable with sexual content then being a boob guy I'll just buy a bra. As I said often shows up smelling like them. If they still say no, if they have a Poshmark or used clothing account like OP's you can still buy their used stuff. But I prefer to only buy things I've seen them wear on YouTube or other social media. I get off seeing them wear it.

Attached: CDB20C15-4621-4899-8586-3AD7D3DC598A.png (737x950, 701.45K)

Remember that Tom Green Japan special when he went to some weird old pervert's underwear market that had hundreds of used panties hanging on the walls

This is how I’ll go bankrupt.

>34c
I thought they were bigger than that wtf

>almost exactly 10 years ago
god those were the days

Am I remembering wrong or did we not have a Bella Thorne super tripfag who did the exact same thing the earlier part of the last decade?

I may need to get into this
Would guys buy stockings too..

>stockings
obvious troonery, fuck off.

i remember this tripfag

Bellatap just made daily threads counting down the days to her birthday

she's just really tiny

No it's for the feet guys

What should I buy off Franny's poshmark to masturbate with? She's charging a ton for all of it and the shoes look to all be new so no shoes

only 34C? She looks way more stacked than that!

link to the catalogue

i told that fucker to include me in the screencap but he didn't

i bought this last year: poshmark.com/listing/Gray-and-white-striped-bodysuit-size-smallxs-60c96e15275e55f41081c5c9

crotch smelled like sweaty pussy, best $6 i ever spent

oppai loli have lower measurements because their frame overall is generally smaller

If you can post a photo of it, right now, I’d be truly impressed

She's like 5 foot even.
lmgtfy.app/?q=fcapaldi poshmark
Nothing with tags either

She's tiny though, she's like 5' nothing. Bra size is bust size minus band size, if you've got a smaller body and so a smaller waist but the same delta between waist and bust your boobies will look proportionately bigger

>all the sports bras are sold out
based coomers

>be woman
>try to buy used closed online to save money
>perverted men buying everything
the patriarchy strieks again

what asmr girls sell their underwear? the only one i've ever asked is seafoam kitten and she blocked me

cunnybros
poshmark.com/listing/Athleta-pants-with-side-pockets-and-zipper-detail-Size-xs-great-condition-625079ab4f1a29923229d5e8