Was it good?

Was it good?

Attached: MV5BMDdmMTBiNTYtMDIzNi00NGVlLWIzMDYtZTk3MTQ3NGQxZGEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzMwOTU5MDk@._V1_.jpg (1382x2048, 595.93K)

I am so fucking tired of these threads every damn day.
It's always the same replies
>I liked it! It was kino!
>It was soulless shit and Nolan is better!
Then spastics argue about stupid talking points and criticisms until it gets 254 replies and hogs the top spot on Any Forums for nine hours
Shut the fuck up about this movie. Don't say it's been forgotten already, and don't say it mogs every other Batman movie before it.
Just please shut the fuck up.

5/10

Something seems to be up your ass. I'd get that looked at.

8/10

So... is it good?

12/10. Certified Kino.

Had really good potential but the themes and message of the movie are promoting genuinely evil things I don't agree with so while I thoroughly enjoyed the first hour and thought it was maybe even better than the Nolan movies I sadly came away feeling totally disgusted and angry at the elite pedophile bankers ruling the world which is something I was hoping this movie would make me forget about.

hes right you moron
what else could you possibly have to say about this movie that hasn't been said before

Attached: dayyum catwoman.gif (540x400, 3.81M)

>SOMETHING IN MY ASS!
>FEELING PRETTY GAY!

Go outside faggot

Yeah, I loved it. Just fucking tired of threads about it.

Retard

I'm asking if it's good though. I'm allowed to post whatever the fuck I won't and there's nothing you can do about it lol.

Not wrong.

>be newfag
>find Any Forums on reddit
>decide to pretend to be oldfag
>find random thread
>write "faggot"
>wait to hopefully reap results

Homo.

it was based

What did he mean by this?

i mean, he can fill this thread with so much off topic shit that it gets banned. he can shitpost, get banned, get a new ip address, and fill every The Batman thread up with garbage for as long as he wants

It was okay. What I did like were all the props and the set design and all that stuff

fpbp

I liked it but I wish Catwoman had a less retarded dyke haircut. Kravitz looks better with longer hair.

>He browses Any Forums and 4channel everyday
Way to out yourself as incel loser
Heres a tip for you: browse 4channel whenever theres a happening or just once a week.
For example, I browsed Any Forums 4 months ago last and then this morning on the loo, the niggers are still arguing about the same old which linux distro is le epic xddd

yes

> sees the amount of replies
It's already happening...

Attached: cringae.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

Clean it up Jennie.

Retard homo

Gaynigger from outer space.

>hes on Any Forums! what a loser!
we're both here tard.

I work a nine hour job, have a girlfriend, am raising a dog, and pay for my mother's nursing home bills.
I browse Any Forums every night in bed because it's what I used to do as a kid and it brings me joy.
Am I also a loser you gangrenous shitheel?

cringe

Attached: FS6cQlPXwAMYoBh.jpg (1095x853, 71.27K)

>unbelievably based

Attached: kkm.png (1822x2605, 1.19M)

- Pattinson was good. Young emo Batman is a legitimate character interpretation.
- Zoe looked the part was not annoying, which basically the bar I set for Catwoman
- Dano was less classic than usual, as his REEEEing became grating after a while
- Detective scenes with Gordon were very good
- Story beats didn't resonate with me. I know it's a meme to call things soulless around here, but...yeah. Soulless.
- Action scenes were generally good, though the car chase scene was mostly nauseating imo
- 7/10 sounds right

I'd disagree with the soulless part but everything else is right on the money. I liked that the emotional scenes were built over time instead of relying on repeated dialogue to make an emotional punch like in the Nolan trilogy.

Yes

>manlet
>fake hair
>mutt
>tattoos
>no boobs
>no ass

Attached: zoe FEF8484D-5ADE-4595-BE3A-2F3736382F90.jpg (1440x1080, 152.65K)