Attached: jarhead.jpg (600x400, 49.27K)

>theres no water in deserts

>sends least qualified profession
>barely trains them
>and they're retarded
>they mollywhop your sandnigger ass for a decade
Sad

kissy kissy kissy oh me so horny

The Marines are just crayon-eating retard shock troops. They have nothing to do with fighting at sea anymore.

im really glad an ugly no job alt right incel gave his opinion on one of the biggest militaries in the world. really needed that, thanks

Haha the crayon muncher is mad, tell your girl to stop calling me Im not gonna fuck her again

The US Marine is basically the US invading force. The US can't officially has an offensive army but they are allowed to maintain a Navy.

marines literally call themselves crayon eaters and make fun of themselves for being fucking morons all the time

Real shit? I always wondered why they didn't just send in the riflemen and rangers

Why send Seals and Marsoc to the desert when you have Green Berets and Delta who do the same thing probably better? Why so many spec ops unit too??

This. The navy sends them where they need to go and the army cleans up their mess.

>The US can't officially has an offensive army
How do you spew such bullshit so easily?

Probably heard about Japan's post ww2 sanctions, saw how many US navy bases they had, and then got very confused.

>Marines are crayon eating retards that use hand me down equipment and tech from the 80's
>They still can manage to kick 90% of the worlds military

How?

Attached: 131060503739415.jpg (520x853, 38.84K)

Weaponized inceldom.

>They still can manage to kick 90% of the worlds military
The other 10% being random farmers armed with scrap left by the soviets?

What is wrong, did jodie fuck your mutt wife
semper fi

>manage to kick 90% of the worlds military
>never actually won a war
user if rice farmers and sand niggers with AKs can beat them, why do you then think they could win against the other 89% of the worlds military?

If the U.S. wanted to glass afghanistan it would've been done. They wanted to occupy it, and asymmetrical insurgencies are pretty much impossible to stop. The U.S.'s defeat in Afghanistan (not pretending it was anything but a defeat) is laughable for different reasons than what you're implying.

Is that Joe Kerr?

how do i get a body like jake's

Not him but he's right, it comes down to how raise and maintain are used in legal terms
Congress has the right to 'raise' armies in times of war (it can have reserves and militias according to other sections) but is unable to keep standing armies during peace time (because of how they're allowed to spend the money for them after two years), they are however allowed to 'maintain' the navy meaning it can be kept in perpetuity, the marines are a branch of the navy and so with a legal loophole they can always keep marines combat units in service
if you need a force to do something asap you send in the marines b/c you got them sitting around, it takes time to call up army reserves

Attached: raise vs maintain.png (692x202, 20.89K)

So what about the army infantry/rangers? Does it exist or pogues only? What about SF? Are the Marines the only infantry unit in the entire DoD scope that are a active fighting unit? What are they fighting atm?

Kek, militaryfag got mad. How's the internet connection down there in buttfucknowherestan? I'm earn more than any stupid marine by living comfy in my house.

because the US spends like twice as much on its military than the next 10 countries combined. And even then the US loses more wars than it wins.

Nta but you're probably a shitskin sand nigger

>laughable for different reasons
You have my curiosity

>wife uses credit card at a pharmacy at 8:30 in the morning
Oorah .