Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot_20220517-212432_Twitter.jpg (1080x2400, 681.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wl9CChdKxFA
youtu.be/GC6IwMyAfeQ
youtu.be/Dha38sB0YuY
youtu.be/VjtK2UYBaSw
youtu.be/tJKrGETl4fY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fpbp
/thread

Yup moving on.

Feds are evil though. He got that right.

Why don't you fucks go back to Any Forums. It's not like this board has anything to offer for you anyway since you think modern entertainment is all pozzed. Go back and stop whining like little cocksuckers

I mean he's right about the CIA.

Attached: CIA crimes.jpg (880x960, 120.49K)

go back to redd*t

Lots of movies do this, both Killmonger and say, Bane from TDKR were militant leftists who were there to make the left look bad to audiences. It wasn't that they were militant it's that they espoused the belief that the only way to effect change is by mass murder, which is an inherently right-wing propaganda technique.

I thought it was uncharacteristically thoughtful for a Marvel movie, naturally since they were trying to really appeal to black sensibilites. So there's a lot of cool aesthetic shit you won't see in other movies since it leans hard into the afrofuturisist art stuff
youtu.be/Wl9CChdKxFA
But it's still a blockbuster capeshit, and the big dumb cgi fights were bad. The tribal shit was cool.

I find it funny that they take that angle though, considering Killmonger's plan was basically the Rumbling but for black people. He literally says "The New Wakandan Empire."

Is Killmonger Eren Yeager for Black People????

I don't care if americans and blacks have an identity crisis, Black Panther was a shit movie and it should've been the end of marlel trash.

Attached: 1598729825327.jpg (1080x1080, 226.04K)

AOT had its own racial issues, as we eventually found out.

A lot of modern movies twist what would otherwise be a sensible leftist solutuon and demonize it to make leftists look reactionary. See:
There are plenty of solutions possible that T'Challa wouldn't consider, hell, even "give all of Wakanda's wealth away" was worth discussion. But then Killmonger had to go and add "and also kill everyone," which isn't a thing. That wasn't even what the Black Panther movement of the 1960s+70s was about, but the right wing kept telling everyone otherwise.

Eren Yeager is Eren Yeager for black people

youtu.be/GC6IwMyAfeQ
youtu.be/Dha38sB0YuY
youtu.be/VjtK2UYBaSw
youtu.be/tJKrGETl4fY

You can't really turn capeshit into a leftist political statement because the entire premise of the genre is that only villains want to shake up the world and we need big strong men to step up and beat them up to keep the status quo.

You don't have to tell us. Tell that to the leftists.

I remember Nolan doing some interview around the time where they asked about this and he said that a leftist wouldn't agree with bane, but they'd want to alleviate the conditions that allow people like bane to take power. I don't see the bane arc as particularly political since he's never shown as having some massive pool of working class support, he just uses their language to brand his coup.

I think the real theme to Bane's story is that it's a distorted version of the Joker's escalations from the past film. In TDK we see how Batman wants to be a symbol of hope but in reality he just attracts other damaged freaks who want to play dress up and escalate the conflict. In TDKR Dent is a symbol of hope and the dent act is meant to transform the city for the better despite being based on a lie, and Bane comes along as Dent's Joker figure, another smooth talking agent of change with a big lie of hope and justice who transforms the city. Then Batman comes back and beats him up to fix everything because it's still capeshit at the end of the day

Shut the fuck up bitch

>That wasn't even what the Black Panther movement of the 1960s+70s was about
Yes it was you retard, all Maoist movements are about mass killing, and that's a good thing.

you can, because it depends if the villan is politically to the left or to the right of the hero.

Bane in TDKR was a leftist, Batman wanted to preserve the status quo. Joker in Batman89 wanted to rob and murder, Batman wanted to save people. These are wildly different.

Nolan is a conservative.

It's true a leftist wouldn't align with Bane because Bane's solution is "just kill everyone and start over," but what Nolan accidentally says in that statement-- without meaning to-- is that mass incarceration is bad.

black panther wasn't a good movie, it was barely average. it was the same capeshits we've all seen before but niggafied. there wasn't any substance to any of it, at least whatever it was trying to do and say was poorly executed and hamfisted as per usual of modern films. sucks that chadwick died but he wasn't really that great of an actor and will go down having zero memorable nuanced performances, yet people hold him up as if he was the black james dean/river phoenix or some shit, who by the way were also meme actors in their own rights and disgustingly overrated and mythologized because of their tragic early deaths and in rivers case, jews.

you can have them fight a leftwing or rightwing villain but ultimately they're fighting for the status quo. It's centrist at best if you ignore the whole ubermensch aspect.

Red Skull did nothing wrong.