Why the hell does the new poster look fake and cheap compared to the first one? Literally looks like a fan edit

Why the hell does the new poster look fake and cheap compared to the first one? Literally looks like a fan edit

Attached: E45BADF0-F7F9-45C9-ADCC-6FF877D489B7.jpg (893x745, 152.66K)

No one cares about this movie

Worst part about Avatar was that weird poster. New poster looks like kinography.

They're making this one less sexy on purpose because of how many people this movie made suicidal last time.

hey, if you cut your dick off you aren't a female you know

Blue space cats in the (near) nude and, this time, THEY'RE UNDERWATER?!

God d*mmit Cameron, you've done it again.

Attached: soi.jpg (211x239, 9.4K)

It looks realer than real life

This, someone post that gif of a navi's hands in the water weaving a basket .

how many of us are watching this bitch 3d

Attached: 1649724487123.gif (257x200, 460.47K)

Because it's new and you claim "new thing bad" about everything

Why didn't Based Jimbo just pay Weta more money to add more detail?

Attached: verygoodsir.jpg (588x681, 134.72K)

Wow that's unironically sweet, I'm fucking HYPEEEEEED.

I wonder how much bank they could make if they did a metaverse/VR world of Pandora. Those suicidal people would buy it in a heartbeat and live there 16 hours a day.

>tfw the daily avatar poster never lived to see its release

This. The old poster looked like shitty concept art since the characters looked nothing like that

based

Attached: what.webm (402x360, 1.82M)

Thank you.

damn new poster looks incredible i love big water monsters

I don’t like this movie but the new poster looks better, you sad contrarian faggot

wtf are you talking about, he still posts daily

Why is James Cameron obsessed with water

>t. tranimation fan

The original looks like the cover to a 600 page YA sci-fi novel.

I will torrent this movie, speed watch it on my phone, and delete it in less than an hour.

What? No idea what you meant by that but if you don't like Avatar or James Cameron take it to fucking reddit. James is second only to Christ around here (who I assume you also hate).

Attached: 1599546634732.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

he watched a video in high school and has been obsessed with the ocean ever since, i think the video was about scientists in the ocean or some shit I forget.

I like how the shill got BTFO trying to spam hype threads for this who-cares franchise so he's shifted tactics to spamming negative threads just to be allowed to talk about it

Dude is spearheading deep sea study and renewable energy. Guy is literally one of the best people on Earth IMO.

I can do that too if I'm a billionaire

>Why is James Cameron obsessed with water
So he can pretend he has something better to do than try and soft kill 90%+ of humanity. It's literally a larp "passion" so the Jews and Bill Gates type of rich guys will get off his dick about "population control" and "the environment". A few generations ago is was WASPS and opera and yacht clubs. Boomers are eXtreme so now it's shit like deep sea exploration.

Attached: 1650224420695.jpg (650x434, 89.73K)

but you won't

I'll never understand the hype for these movies. I saw the first one in theatres and sure the special effects looked nice but that was literally it. I forgot it a week later and never thought about it again until people started spamming about it here last year. The new trailer looks gay it's just the same over budget special effects and dogshit story with literal who teenage characters. Who the fuck asked for this?

that's just how poster design for movies is nowadays. they are just shitty cheap photoshops done by interns.