I don't get it

i don't get it

Attached: p19996038_b_v9_aa.jpg (1080x1440, 240.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oSbrdoM_IBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It felt like it wanted to be a Kotaro Uchikoshi story, but with giant monsters shoehorned in right at the end.

Allot of "Wibbly wobbly, timey wimey" nonsense as Dr Who would say. But seriously this show had some serious 4D chess with timelines shenanigans.

Basically every sci-fi story starts with one what if that makes the story possible. They reference it in the show? The genies lamp. You get one wish to make unobtanium for avatar, that type of shit. The archetype is a 4 dimensional material - the wish. When it intersects with 3 dimensional topology, everything else comes from there. What didn't you get?

>What didn't you get?
like, all of it

Ashihara finds the original singular point buried under upala and uses it to build the supercomputer. He uses it to check the code for the orthogonal diagonalizer, which, unknown to him, occurs in a future destabilized by colliding singularities, which causes the computer to explode. Godzilla and the rest of the monsters appear to be artificial constructs created out of the dust- remember the goo they're full of?

That's gay.

Ultimate midwit appeal.
Smart enough to understand what they're saying,
Too dumb to understand why it's bullshit.

didn't they get some mathematician who published science fiction to write this shit? just goes to show you you can be smart, but still be too much of a soulless autist to pen a good script to make for a good show.

So then the show happens. The ai that compose jet jaguar are sent back in time over and over till they figure out the O.D code, and manipulate the past to make the characters come together to be able to construct jet jaguar and the O.D. what I can't figure out is if the monsters are truly alive or merely puppets for higher dimensional beings. The original godzilla has a skeleton, but the crabs are basically exoskeleton over goo. Same with the new godzilla? There aren't really organs in there, just goop.

Anything else?

Tried too hard to be smarter than it actually was. Just a bunch of science nonsense padded out to try to bait a second season with mecha godzilla.

>tfw you will never study the orthogonal diagonalizer with a qt Japanese scientist gf

This. I could swear they had this script laying around and knew no one would watch it unless they glued Godzilla references over the top of it.
Ultimately, it's a show about a smartphone that learns how to apply a dust filter. I'd rather watch Steins Gate or Lain three or four times more than sit through this godawful nonsense again.

>t. No fun allowed in my time loops

youtu.be/oSbrdoM_IBU

The writer apparently comes from a science background and goes overboard inserting these autistically complex theories that are droned on and on about. Really ruined the show when half the time the characters were talking about that bullshit.

killer opening tho

>Anguiras is the curious-type pokemon who can see through time!
>We know this because he got angry and defensive when we shot him.
>He can deflect bullets with time distortion!
>We know this because we shoot him in his famous armored carapace and the bullets bounce off.
Oh.

It's also a super niche show designed for other mega autistic people. I went through sanskrit trying to figure out if there was anything deeper to the alapu song (there isnt). Pretty creative take on godzilla if you ask me

Because he can see the future so he deflects the bullets at the army jeep? What else was supposed to happen?

Dude, I thought this was kino of the century but I'm not gonna sit here and pretend my IQ was high enough to get it.

Attached: 400.jpg (353x400, 126.5K)

No, Godzilla was a singularity that was gonna wipe Earth by destroying another singularity. Jet Jaguar became another singularity so when Jet Jaguar got destroyed by Godzilla instead of a wipe Godzilla and JJ would cancel each other out.

Yeah that's really fucking gay.

Why? It was basically an exact retelling of the original Godzilla movie but with math theories and mythology to pad out a whole TV series. It was fucking kino.

Kek okay (((Einstein))) how is it "bullshit"?

Attached: 1619145622309.webm (868x716, 304.14K)

Every single girl was HOT.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Singular Point. The science is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Yun's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these scientific and poetic references, to realize that they're not just smart- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Singular Point truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in PP's existencial catchphrase "Woof woof!," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Ashihara's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them.

And yes by the way, I DO have a Singular Point tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

What i don't get is if the monsters are autonomous or not. Are these creatures life spontaneously generated from the red dust? Or are they constructs created by beings from their origin universe? Each creature seems to be comprised either mostly or entirely of red dust/blue goop