Thinking about having 10 years camming has got me so sentimental, you guys will never actually know how grateful I am...

Thinking about having 10 years camming has got me so sentimental, you guys will never actually know how grateful I am. I don't come from wealth I grew up broke, I never had a college fund or inheritance to look toward. I moved out and started fully supporting myself financially the day I turned 16. What we built up has changed the course of my life without a doubt and already given me experiences I never thought someone dealt my cards would ever have access to. It hasn't all been roses but after 10 years I'm still in love with my job, still smashing through the ceiling of my goals month by month.

I legitimately cherish every nice message you have sent me saying you have gotten something positive from being in my room. I remember them all. I know how lucky I am.

Attached: 1562029716558.jpg (686x514, 69.24K)

She's cool and my 14 year old self was a big fan of hers but I wish she didn't use such a high pitched voice. It's weird and not sexy and makes it feel fake. Which is a shame because the actual video content is always top tier.

Has she done any more boy girl stuff besides the one video that leaked?

it's her real voice

Attached: 1608540648770.jpg (300x300, 21.4K)

i want to hug and kiss the pure maiden alice

why is she too cowardly to release the butthole fingering video

Any pics of her soles?

Attached: 1578158415875.webm (860x1080, 2.9M)

the buttplug videos are on redgif?

I've never watched her.
Where should I begin?

Who?

you idiots who pay her, ask her to put a camera inside her pussy

The sneakers vid
The blue lingerie vid
The shower vid

Attached: IMG_3540.jpg (433x427, 22.73K)

I remember when she used to be spammed on Any Forums. The good ol days.

guys I literally can't take one word seriously that comes out of a whores mouth. I'm afraid I won't be allowed to function on this weirmar world we're building.

>Look her up
>Nigger rap "music" playing in the background
Next

What else do whores listen to? They’re whores

I’ve seen plenty of her butthole on Any Forums

>walled
>BLACKED
by all means, keep pathetically posting pictures from 10 years ago. you never had a chance anyways.

don't know what you expected mate, she's trash.

Attached: 1574896464537.webm (640x640, 1.84M)

When are you going to start posting other girls?

Attached: AIKA.jpg (847x1232, 147.54K)

>NOOO MY E-PROSTITUTES MUST LISTEN TO WAGNER

I’ve been thinking about this and I have come to the conclusion that this man was made to simp over some random whore for a decade. Like the universe created him to be this pathetic and that is what he is and will always be. Its not embarrassing or sad someone does this, because its what he was born to do, much like a gear is created to turn and do nothing but turn, its a sad pathetic life it lives, but it was created to do that, so in a way its noble.

literally who

if this is the same alice poster that's always been here then yeah, i can in a weird way respect it.