The character is now obviously gay instead of just hinted at

>the character is now obviously gay instead of just hinted at

Can they stop forcing agendas in my fucking show

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qUliAN4NYHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chill baybay

Well if they just hint at something itll go over everybodys head and they will inevitably be in denial over it until the actor confirms it or something

You're the only one left watching that garbage

>I hate fun

jesus christ go watch 6 feet under or something you stupid

what agenda, he's just trynna get laid, same as everyone

which netflix/amazon/CW/HBOmax show is this?

100% this

In this last episode the Bolivian mob boss finds out about NoHo Hank and Cristobal's relationship and he acts SO CASUAL about it. Even tho Cristobal is married to the mob boss's niece and has children with her.. He treats this gay relationship as it's no big deal.
You can tell this show is now written by women.

huh... i'll take the bait, but the mob boss literally says to cristobal, we either kill you, or you go kill your little boyfriend yourself

>he acts SO CASUAL about it. Even tho Cristobal is married to the mob boss's niece and has children with her.. He treats this gay relationship as it's no big deal.
>"go and kill your gay lover right now or we'll kill you"
you're beyond retarded.

Bait? A mafia boss would never give Cristobal the option to live. He would cut his throat.
Not only is he cheating on his wife which is his niece he's doing it with a man who is their main competition.
There's no ultimatum for someone in the position.
Then when Cristobal says no the mob boss says "it must be true love".. Garbage writing done by a woman.

There's so many things wrong with that scene.

Weirdest Fringe ep yet

Its a comedy you sperg

Why is this season such garbage?

Also Barry should just kill Sally if she tries to leave him

This show sucks so much ass now. The whole over the top gay shit with Hank is awful, idgaf he’s gay it was just funnier when he was so oblivious. Also that zoomer dyke is annoying as shit. Did they have a all female writing room or what? Shit fell off hard. 3 year gap in seasons for this shit lol

Yeah like I know what the fuck show you're talking about

Are you retarded or something did you think these mob members were a realistic representation the whole time?

You're absolutely missing the point. They had no problem in previous seasons showing how ruthless these mobs could be.
They literally lit a school bus on fire to kill NoHo Hank and the Chechen mob in season 2. You act like
>oh it's a comedy
gives it free a pass for shit writing.. It's a fucking cartel. They wouldn't be so chill about a gay captain in their ranks.

This show became so shitty right from the start of season 3.

we have already established he doesn't kill people he has an emotional connection with. He did it in season one and it destroyed him, it's why he won't touch Gene and why Sally's safe. He'll either change or end up an heroing

It's crazy how sickeningly obvious it is when a bunch of holes take over the writing room

Are we watching the same show? This isn't slapstick comedy.. They've shown this shit before.

Atleast someone here understands what the fuck I'm trying to say.

There's no way whoever wrote the first 2 seasons is writing 3.

Same thing with Mac in Always Sunny.

>watching overpaid play pretenders act silly is fun
get a life or better yet, a death. everything wrong with the world.

Its 2022, mobsters can be gay now.

>Anons thinking women writers are new
It may be women but they aren't new. Holes have been writing since season 1. Episode 4 was written AND directed by women.

Attached: barry-hbo-sally-laptop-1.jpg (4500x3000, 3.48M)

>Also Barry should just kill Sally if she tries to leave him
Wouldnt that put heat on him? I havent seen any of s3 yet but the boyfriend is always sus

A faggot chechen is such a slap in the face to fucking dagestani inbreds it makes my soul leave my body in laughter

really? he was the only funny thing on the show, too bad
youtube.com/watch?v=qUliAN4NYHU

really? irrc he wasn't even hinted at gay. Just a wholesome guy who really liked his colombian friend, but maybe i gave the writers too much credit.

Its always funny to see the unself-aware austists on this board

they already made it obvious in season 2. or were you dumb enough to miss that