Why did the drive-in movie experience die?

why did the drive-in movie experience die?

Attached: download (3).jfif.jpg (1486x991, 442.19K)

Niggers

Facebook

I went to them as a kid and the bahtroom/snack area was full of teenagers who would bully you

Confirmed and based

Because we all took our vaccines so everyone went back to regular theaters again.

The drive-in i used to go to would just shut the movie off like halfway through and get on the radio and announce they wouldn't turn it back on unless people started buying more concessions. I always laughed at the balls of that. Not surprised when they closed down though.

>Bully you
Not me, I'm the one who bullies, you weak poltroon

This is 100% it where I'm from. Them and obese beaners with their 15 screaming shit head kids

Every year the one about 30 minutes north of me threatens to close and every year they come back. I just went to their website and it appears they finally got bought out by a company that owns 6 or 7 drive ins in the area.

this is the most aggressively american thing i've ever seen

The only time I had the chance to go to a drive-in was in a japanese car "fresh off the boat" (1994 Nissan Silvia S14) for Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift. Unfortunately, the drive-in channel was too high for the stock japanese radio, so we couldn't watch the movie

>obese beaners with their 15 screaming shit head kids
>NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO ENJOY MOVIES

I went to one once and a piano teacher urinated next to my car while I made out with my gf. Last time I went

The drive in is a kino experience. There's one near me and it's great. It's near a bunch of farms too so there are no blacks

Yeah, drive-ins were absolutely booming in the 80s, 90s and early 00s.

netflix and chill mostly

imagine having to fuck in the back seat of your parents car in public

This.

Also malls.

I saw texas chainsaw massacre, hills have eyes, and I think halloween all back to back in the 80s

>The drive-in i used to go to would just shut the movie off like halfway through and get on the radio and announce they wouldn't turn it back on unless people started buying more concessions.

kek

Attached: 1647379498227.jpg (1440x1098, 121.52K)

>pay for a ticket to see a movie in its entirety
>staff stops it to try and extort more money out of you
They sound like the IRL version of a shitty phone game

>90's
Funny, there actually was an uptick there for a minute. The car audio aftermarket explosion had a lot them going to any drive in within an afternoon's drive. Either blasting like Mexicans, or being audiotistic nerds trying to have perfect ranges.

>me when the attendant sees my giant bag of mcdonalds on the back seat despite a giant sign that says no outside food or drink allowed

Attached: 1641937843346.gif (538x298, 3.61M)

Bro, those kids aren't even looking at the movie. They just run around their van and play grab ass for the entire double feature.

WHO THE FUCK DESIGNS ALL THESE CARS?

Attached: Cell Pics 123.jpg (400x323, 50.94K)

Well let's see. I could go to the drive-in and put up with crap audio, a washed-out picture, unpredictable weather, people honking their horns and yelling across the lot to one another, turning their headlights on, screaming kids running up and down the lanes, and mosquito bites.
Or I can just sneak some crab-legs into the nearest air-conditioned Wehrenberg's.

Attached: 1362936310383.gif (480x271, 2.05M)

That's what you get for living in Muttmerica

International safety standards commissions.