Britishers will NEVER recover from this webm

Britishers will NEVER recover from this webm

Attached: bongsbtfo.webm (1148x540, 2.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZG--GOpi_0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That woman is clearly not European but a caked up Parsi or Brahmin

No, she's literally English. Her name is Olivia Morris.

she's very european

So is it like the 1960's over in Bollywoodland?

That was a VERY good morning, thank you sirs.

Is the moustachioed man meant to represent an European?

Say it with me:
BRITISHER SHOCKED, INDIA ROCKS!

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZG--GOpi_0g
Almost every Indian movie these days is hypermodernist zoomer shit or some kind of 1960s revival / historical epic.

Brits are swarthy as fuck, I don't know why there's this perception that they are white like Germans or Nordics.

>1960s
>b-rate actors go to italy to make movies, turn out kino
>2020s
>b-rate actors go to india to make movies, turns out shitty
where's the indiankino?

our culture is basically 20-30 behind yours but with your current level of wokeness

sorry for changing the topic for a bit but why do americans live their life repeating catch phrases, sayings and quotes like this?

do indian women not get bothered that male pajeets get white female love interests instead of them? isn't india allegedly a conservative society that discourages interfaith marriages?

I'm never going to watch this movie or even this sequence with music, it feels much better without sound

the only indian kino is gangs of wasseypur but you wont get it unless you spend 3 years learning gutter hindi

Brits are mongloids. some are pale some are swarthy and some a mix. can't pin them down like you can germanics or nordics

I’m Puerto Rican, I just think it’s a funny phrase, nothin more to it

SOVLful

>white like nordics
I am sorry, but we are latinx. Pic related, Petter Wessel Tordenskiold, Norwegian nobleman and hero of the kingdoms of Denmark-Norway.

Attached: Tordenskiold_Coning.jpg (1024x1200, 107.96K)

Why are female backup dancers in Bollywood movies always white? Pretty insulting to Indian women, no?

Indians are basically white people with heavy tans, it can be very hard to pin down who is who by looks alone

>gangs of wasseypur
I don't know if i should bother with this...

wtf is this lol

Southern Germans are swarthy as fuck, you dumb paki.

>Indians are basically white people with heavy tans
Not true, Indian facial features like their big round bug eyes are very distinctive.
Still whiter than you Nigel

Kind of, I think Indian people have bigger eyes and more rounded features generally

>Indian facial features like their big round bug eyes are very distinctive.
there are so many indians without these big eyes so I wonder where it came from. Tribals never have the bug eyes. So it must be steppe or some shit

>Indians are basically white people
pic related both are quite close genetically for many reasons

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-18 at 5.40.43 AM.png (1414x1974, 1.63M)

>Indians are basically white people
Well, northern Indians are the original aryans.