Has anyone here seen this short film?

Has anyone here seen this short film?
>The Shabbos Goy (2019)
>Hannah is a devout Orthodox Jew, who observes the tenets and practices of her religion, including abstaining from electronics of almost any kind on the Sabbath. She's also a modern woman who lives in Los Angeles, the most modernist of American cities. So when her vibrator won't turn off, she sets out to find someone who can turn it off without violating her religion -- a "shabbos goy" outside the faith who can perform certain types of work for Jews who can't partake on the Sabbath

Attached: sg.png (528x788, 762.34K)

Jewbros...

Attached: REVIEW-The-Shabbos-Goy-2-300x149.jpg (300x149, 12.22K)

why it does it seem like jewish culture is obsessed with "tricking" god with "loopholes" like this? its just like the thing where they "put their sin" into a chicken then torture the chicken in an attempt to trick god into thinking they are free of sin.

BEFORE this thread inevitably blows up into an antisemitic shit-fit, I would like to remind everyone that in the wake of the recent terrorist attack in Buffalo, it is a glistening reminder of the horrors that white people enact onto others. It is a reflection of what the nazis did to my family during the holocaust, and the millions of others who suffered either to their end or liberation, the horrors of what they did in those camps

It's training for them to fuck us over.

Also, eruv.

It's not 'tricking' at all. It's about creating a societal structure in which Jews are effectively an upper-class caste by design, and non-Jews perform their menial labor for them.

I’m glad they did what they did to your family cuz you’re a bitch.

Attached: 8B42D7F5-131F-42BD-A967-5126BB500DD4.jpg (316x237, 12.92K)

Its okay bro, your family was fine because the holocaust wasn't real. No need to hold bad blood over fictitious events

idk, why do Catholics give themselves a get-out-of-jail free card with confession?

Attached: 1645036612809.png (1173x656, 312.02K)

If you actually read the old testament, Yhwh is kind of a rule obsessed autist. He's overly anal about the technicalities of things, and gets worked up and throws a fit over seemingly random and minor things. The jewish god, at least as he's depicted in their bible, would fully endorse any loopholes as long as the technical, most autistic reading of the rules are still being followed.

Lol you can't just confess and have it be over you have to actually be truly sorry, if you're not, then you're not forgiven, you receive divine judgment, you can't just lie and say "I'm totally sorry God" and be forgiven lmao. And you're fucked if you commit a mortal sin no matter what.

>devout Orthodox Jew
>vibrator
what

I recently found out about that wire they put up all around the perimeter of Manhattan to trick God so they can still earn their shekels. Jews are fucked in the head.

That's because he's the demiurge. The monad can not be tricked

because jews worship satan and he's a trickster

Do jews really hire black people to do stuff like this

No idea but I like how they think it does fool God lmao are they serious? And I don't get it they're all fucking athiests anyway aren't they?

no wonder theyre such legendary lawyers

>JIDF kike shill too busy spamming the nazi thread to see this one

Attached: 1637612371998.gif (128x128, 280.59K)