Have any other celebrities ever interacted with Any Forums before?

Have any other celebrities ever interacted with Any Forums before?

Attached: warwick.png (753x465, 49.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QG_tkxZZMkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=QG_tkxZZMkk

I do, daily. Any Forums has never managed to guess who I am though kek.

Calm down, Chet

Post vagene MAAM

inb4 irrelevant musician or comedian

qrd?

ok, """comedian"""

The short version?

the long version

keked

we joked about raping his midget daughter lol

Isn’t that the question of the day?

I don't consume modern television or film. You suck, whoever you are, unless you're Mel Gibson but I doubt it.

Anons made a thread about the little shit and talked about how they'd beat/murder him in various ways revolving around making fun of how weak and small he is. i.e. "i'd compress his useless midge body into a football and kick him for a field goal into a shredder" and some user's sent the screencaps to him on Twitter and he tried to "sue Any Forums"

friendly reminder that davis and his dwarf wife have two dwarf children and a regular daughter who they shamed into living like a dwarf and its left her all deformed and fucked up. warwick davis is a piece of living shit

Anyone got their court summons yet?

That's because you're a nobody

That was the friend of the daughter you retard. How about you say something legitimate like the two dead children they had.

you’re shatner, we know, we just don’t care you washed up old queen

I remember an anonymous actor did an ama here once who we deduced was Dane Dehaan based on the information he gave us

same
A-list chad here
suck my balls

ask me if i give a shit faggot

Oh, look, a former Disney child extra from 30 years ago that currently jerks off punks under the Queensboro bridge for $15 a man

Hint?

Karl was honestly such a bully to him in an idiot abroad. The round headed one went down in my estimation for that

>look how much I don't care!
Kek

dad?

I'm not famous but my cousin kinda is. You pervs post her sometimes but not that often.

You kidding? It made me really dislike Davis and I was shocked at him. He's a spiteful dude hiding behind his stature. If he wasn't a midge no one would want him around