What's Any Forums's favourite apology from the podcast thus far?

What's Any Forums's favourite apology from the podcast thus far?

Attached: images - 2022-05-18T122115.106.jpg (554x554, 36.52K)

I don't listen to podcasts

did they apologize for making a podcast?

I don't listen to actors.
If they were entertainers, they'd be writers.

Did they intend to make it a running thing where they apologize for things from the show and it gets all serious? At least they could make it a funny segment each episode.

Each episode is an apology followed by 5 minutes of talking about the episode followed by 30 minutes of discussing something arbitrary and tangentially related to the show, if that. It might be about LA traffic or skiing.

good god what happened to this show. the latest season is filled with snl-tier humor...
>rudy guiliani hair incident
>jan 6
>frank taking ivermectin and bleach to treat covid

Meant to add, I think they do that because otherwise they'd be spending the whole time apologising so they veer off into other topics. Wouldn't want to offend their Hollywood friends.

>it's a 'Rob's late for the start of the episode' episode again

>NOOOO YOU CANT JUST MAKE FUN OF ME AND MY BELIEFS

Went to shit real fast.

Did they ever apologise for banning their own episodes?

Not the same poster, but as a liberal I hated that episode. Not because they're making fun of chuds but because 2 years from now, no sane person is ever going to remember any of those things.

>frank taking ivermectin and bleach to treat covid
How is that not funny though? I still can't believe the Orange Man actually got chuds to do that.

fpbp

Yeah, they’ll be extremely dated pretty soon. I like shows that ignore covid entirely

why do boomers think that podcasts are "a thing" because of npr?

first off i too thought people drinking bleach to treat covid was funny, but it wasn't funny in the context of iasip because it's lazy writing. the core humor of iasip is the gang and their unique quirks. if people in real life are drinking bleach then it's not funny when frank does it.

also this isn't south park or snl, the show has so many unique ideas and it's sad when all they could come up with was plucked out of a headline.

I dropped it after "The Gang gets held hostage", it got more annoying than funny and I had enough.

Fpbp

This podcast is pretty lame too. I initially thought the gimmick that they don’t know who the guest is each week was interesting, but I quickly realized they are terrible at interviewing when they don’t have time to prepare

Attached: 41FCDDFC-1FF5-4DA0-9540-5076B0CF50A1.jpg (900x900, 102.13K)

did they apologise for making an awful tv show?

Agreed, compare that episode with the Time's Up one. It was about the then-relevant metoo movement, but it wasn't just literally regurgitating things that happened in real-life, but it also recontextualized those events to the experiences of the gang and the canon of the show. It wasn't just about "hollywood creeps molested women and now they're coming for them", it had a whole build up around why the gang was there, what was at stake, who was pulling the strings, etc.

>people aren't going to remember ghuliani leaking oil from his scalp in front of a landscaping company on a dirty street

Attached: dou shi te.png (436x440, 446.28K)

This is a better podcast than the one from the guys who made Workaholics, but that's like saying it's better than having somebody smash your testicle flat with a hammer

Yeah idk why they decided “current events” was gonna be the core of the humour, those episodes have always been pretty shit

>copy late Seinfeld
>oh wait comedy from that era was problematic
what a fall from comedy grace, the entire cast of Always Sunny is embarrassingly awful

Shit taste

Listen to the Workaholics pod instead

People are going to remember retards thinking bleach was the way to go for a disease cuck, sorry to break your heart.

>the guys who made Workaholics
I'm irrationally angry those faggots thought that show was so interesting it needed a podcast going over the episodes.

Attached: Untitled.png (925x312, 27.17K)

Sorry to break YOUR heart, but right-wing media has become extremely efficient at covering up their past retarded failures and pretending they were right all along. Remember all those fucktards attacking 5g towers because they thought they were activating microchips in our brains? Well neither does anyone else. They just moved on to the next thing to be outraged by, just like circa-2014 SJWs.

Personally I think it got a lot better once they started doing the video portion. That first bitch of like 10-15 are pretty rough
I still find Rob insufferable, the other 2 are great though.

You think that no one will remember THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES TELLING PEOPLE TO DRINK BLEACH AND TAKE HORSE DEWORMER?!?!?!

why does every fading celebrity have a podcast now, shut the fuck up faggots

More like all 3 of them have faded into absolute obscurity and are using this podcast as their last ditch effort to make a name for themselves.

ivermectin is not just for horses libtard

Never happened