I have it on very good authority who the next Bond is. Correct guess ITT and I'll reveal. I'll give you a clue...

I have it on very good authority who the next Bond is. Correct guess ITT and I'll reveal. I'll give you a clue, it's not a woman or a darkie.

Attached: Fleming007impression.jpg (220x346, 21.15K)

Over or under 35

It's Elordi, right?

Ouch, answer would give it away user, sorry

Waaaay too young

Sam Claflin

My ideal pick would be Jude Law, but here's a few other guesses
Tom Holland
Tom Hardy
Bendydick Cuminhersnatch
Henry Cavill

Richard Madden

Holy fucking shit lmao you got it. Do you know?

Idris Elba

Idle Ebris?

Idris Elba!!

I just figured if over/under 35 would give it away instantly, then it must a 35 year old actor. I don't know if you're telling the truth but I guessed that must be who you'd say.

Me.
I'm tall, dark and relentlessly handsome.

AFAIK it's him. Can't tell you who I am, but I know his agent has told production companies that it's all over bar the shouting. Get your fucking bets in while he's 100/1 lads. Since user has already got it, industry insider AMA i guess

Chiwidleg efijor

Do you know who the runner ups were

Robert Pattinson

I was wondering who you worked for but you gave it away that you’re a shilling-for/work-for/own online gambling.

I know James Norton was VERY close, that's about it. Hiddleston has been involved for years but ruled himself out.

Kek, I don't work for paddypower user. I've posted bits and bobs here for years. I was a Any Forumstard before I was a film and tv bloke

Hunter Schafer

Robert Patterson?

how many industry guys have had your boypussy

Richard Madden

None but I have worked with Rolf Harris lol

Sam Heughan

>None
Oh well now I know you're lying.

is there a director?

Oh and I once met Big Harv. Me him and Vernon Kaye got pissed