You DID see it in theaters didn't you?

You DID see it in theaters didn't you?

Attached: the-northman-pic-1650661403.jpg (900x506, 52.46K)

unironically no

Saw it on my Qlink phone from 2015.

Yeah was worth it for the sound. But it took me awhile to get immersed because everyone was munching on popcorn loudly

Nah we need to be vaxxed to go in a theater where I live

coomiefornia or coonada?

no I watched it on my 120" home theater set up with my girlfriend sitting next to me
we both agreed it was gay and a waste of time and were glad we don't go to movie theatres anymore particularly because we dislike being around sweety ugly smelly incels

in home theater, yes

Seeing it tomorrow.

I went a few days after it was released and the theater was about 80 or 90% empty, also you need to get used to people eating popcorn like that sound of birds and only render it as pleasant background noise

no, i don't watch movies.

Yes and it was great. Like a fever dream. I will never doubt Eggers until he starts putting niggers in his films

I was too scared of getting shot. Too many white incels.

You don’t own a home theater you piece of fuck

>Like a fever dream
if by that you mean it made little to no sense and was poorly written to appeal to beta bois so they could feel tough for 2 hours then sure
watch a real film like braveheart or conan incels

still no release date in Japan. Maybe in 2023 I'll be able to buy a ticket.

what fucking terrible acoustics are in your theater that you can hear that? obviously you can hear people opening bags and shit, but people lifting their sodas is louder than popcorn.

That’s a really weird way of saying you have too much social anxiety to go

you'd be surprised how many people here not only fuck but suck and have dope ass home set ups you grass touching deprived incel

I did catch the screening and I fell asleep 15 minutes into the movie . Congrats eggy.

Braveheart and conan were good but northman felt way more immersive

it's not that expensive to get a big tv or projector and a decent audio system

Yeah, to be honest, when he said munching as popcorn I took it as people passing around popcorn and whispering to each other like you see in large groups. I don’t think I’ve ever heard someone actually munching. It’s a little crunchy but the sound isn’t that loud. I’ve never been to a theater that didn’t have good enough acoustics, but in a quiet room with no one talking I think I could eat popcorn stealthily enough no one hears me

>and I fell asleep 15 minutes into the movie
you could have woken up 90 minutes later having missed nothing only to enjoy the only next good scene the final duel
shit sucked
no it literally didn't the cinematography and awful choreography were constantly bumming me out
are you all first year film students or some shit this film was BAD

>he says to the virgin neet retards
cmon bro this faggots cant even afford deoderant

woman moment.
why are modern women so weird and neurotic

yes, three times

Attached: 1652408017726.jpg (1396x860, 178.2K)

I’ll believe it when I see it. I’ve seen threads of people posting their “kino stations” and have never seen one that wasn’t a meme, and the few of real people they had shitty fucking kino stations

>posts the only good scene in the entire film

Yes.

dude what part of chads who fuck and suck don't you get
we're not posting our intimate living spaces or living rooms for you disgusting incels to plan your revenge against
just go be gross somewhere else seriously wtfff

I can afford an apartment and I live by myself. If you actually own a house, and you set up a room just for your kino station, well done, because that is legitimately impressive. The only person I know who actually had a home theater was this one orthodontist, and he also had a family. I imagine a majority of people on Any Forums are closer to my situation, or stuck in lower or middle class and usually don’t dream that big. Maybe someone will prove me wrong, though

Not nude ayy?

I can tell you’re not a Chad because 1, you’re taking these bants way too far, and it’s just aggressive and inappropriate if I’m being honest :/ I can’t imagine you have the social skills to actually have what you’re boasting about, and that’s with all due respect

>I can afford an apartment and I live by myself.
whoa slow down mister money bags

Nah it was fine. Maybe you spent too much time in film school and you can't enjoy a movie if it doesn't check off all the boxes on your list of "qualities of a good movie" you learned in school

>NOOO YOU CAN'T BE CONFIDENT AND AGGRESSIVE AND BULLY US THAT MEANS YOUR NOT A CHAD NOOOO
>t. fuckLESS suckless virgin

>if it doesn't check off all the boxes
thats correct
a well written story and competent cinematography being at the top
have actors with charisma that would directed effectively would have also helped

Normal people don’t communicate that way. If you’re a third grade bully and claiming to be the coolest person in your class, that I would find more believable than imaging you own a house with a home theater and fuck girls

>well written story and competent cinematography being at the top have actors with charisma that would directed effectively
All subjective, just because it doesn't match what you got programmed with in film school doesn't mean it wasn't good, which it was

not the only good scene, but probably the best scene.

Attached: 1652401865036.webm (1280x640, 2.8M)

Not him, but you sound like a redditor bro

>Normal people don’t communicate that way.
good, normal people are literal faggots you suckless fuckless twerp
>All subjective,
the truth is objective and art isn't subject to opinion
it's either good or it isn't and nerds like you yap about why as if it matters
fuckin thing sucked
but please keep over intellectualizing everything

I’ll take that as a compliment at this point. When the jokes are that people on Any Forums are all virgins obsessed with cunny, I rather be associated with the arbitrary reddit group of people

Opening night. Shit was so fucking cash.

>than imaging you own a house with a home theater and fuck girls
its says more about you than me that you find that remotely hard to believe wtff???

I bought it on Amazon to support eggman

Attached: 1649807288071.gif (393x498, 2.95M)

>I’ll take that as a compliment at this point.
hahahahahahahaha

Attached: 424tav.png (798x644, 145K)

>too retarded to stop pretending to be a cool bully
>too retarded to like art because you’re unable to understand any sort of nuance and need objectively right answers to things
Why are you on Any Forums we’re sophisticated cinephiles here

Lmao shut the fuck up faggot
Never post here again

Movie is dumb as rocks.

I'm literally a director who works in hollywood and I don't like any of you because you're retarded tasteless faggots who talk like fags and faun over anything that isn't absolute horseshit

You can’t even put up the facade of someone who owns that stuff, if you want me to believe it, stop acting like a literal child or post proof

What have you directed

I’m gonna be honest, this was kind of a boring movie.

>You can’t even put up the facade of someone who owns that stuff
I can and I just did faggot
>stop acting like a literal child or post proof
why don't you fuckin' make me bitch boi

Just watched online in FullHD
it's a 5/10 movie

your mother onto my lap
these
keep pretending you're watching arthouse and are cultured
anyone who actually has aesthetic artistic sensibilities is laughing at you