Your new TARDIS team

Your new TARDIS team.

Attached: yas_and_ncuti.jpg (602x777, 139.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U51A_4bVg5A&ab_channel=DreadAnon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Two gay black men in the tardis waiting to get buck broken by Russel T Davies!

I will pirate this shit out of curiosity how are they're even going to do this

Tards is right.

project hide behind the gays

It’s actually fascinating to have seen this show go from normal to 10000% pozzed over the last 10 years or so.

WELL GAD DAMN, I SAY, GAD DAMN, I'MA FIXIN' TO POUR MYSELF A TALL, COOL GLASS OF PEACH TEA AND GO TO TOWN ON THESE HERE BUCKS I TELL YA HWAT.

Attached: 798.jpg (541x645, 82.65K)

Good, Doctor Who is shit anyways and only bongs and faggots still watch it.

Attached: MV5BZjFkYTU2ODctNTQ4MS00YzRjLWE2M2YtM2U0NzUzMmIwMzRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1377, 133.49K)

It leaves me depressed. Things could be so good, but the powers that be insist on making everything terrible.
Civilization is over. Welcome the eternal age of slavery and darkness.

reTARDIST team

They're going to ruin everything with bad diversity casting and make everyone realize why things were so much better when they were all white.

Was thinking the same kek

Man I want the chick on the left to carry my babies

are normies cool with this or are they still pretending to tolerate this shit?

This is all they have now. Their flagship show has failed, no one watches it anymore, they have no new creative ideas, so just make the most outrageous 'progressive' decisions in the hope it will find an audience somewhere. It's tragic. What I find strange is how they justify a relatively large budget when they are using the public's money and none of them are interested in it?

these bucks are mighty particular ...

TEASER TRAILER RELEASED:
youtube.com/watch?v=U51A_4bVg5A&ab_channel=DreadAnon

The BBC now are like HitIer in his bunker. They know they are utterly fucked so why not double down and destroy yourself before the enemy can do it?

They're just giving people what they want

nice rear bumper