I left everything I own... in ONE PIECE

>I left everything I own... in ONE PIECE

Attached: 120201029232.jpg (924x686, 58.1K)

YA GOOO, YA GOOOO, YA GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reminder that Yamatroon is not joining the crew

mexicans

そう言う事はなかった

Attached: 1637426126030.jpg (576x848, 284.51K)

>Chapter 1
Luffy, you are a hero! Because you fight for freedom!
>now
Luffy, you are a hero! Because you are the reincarnation of a freedom god who ate a plot device that the most powerful men in the world have devoted everything to stop! You are also the son of the previous freedom hero and have inherited his will, you being a hero was essentially preordained! Amazing!

YO HO HO HE TOOK A BITE OF HITO HITO NO MI MODEL NIKA

>NOOOOOO LUFFY! THAT FRUIT YOU ATE WAS THE MYTHICAL HITO HITO NO MI MODEL:NIKA, IT GIVE YOU THE MOST UNIQUE AND SPECIAL POWER AND IT ALSO CARRIES THE SOUL OF ITS PREVIOUS OWNER JOYBOY, TURNING YOU INTO A LEGENDARY HERO PREDESTINED TO DEFEAT THE WG AND CELESTIAL DRAGONS REVEAL THE TRUE HISTORY AND BRING FREEDOM TO ALL THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD! BUT YOU WON"T BE ABLE TO SWIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: u.jpg (1280x720, 83.7K)

>"ONE PIECE DOES EXIST"
Pure kinoplex.

Attached: YC4aZ6.gif (400x224, 2.58M)

One Piece has been a great ride.

Why do manga authors keep doing this? This is one of the big reasons why the PT was so awful.

Imagine if he actually meant he left everything in his one piece swimsuit.

what happened to wan piss?

Alright guys. so I wanna know when/if I should stop. NGL, the New World shit looks pretty shitty. Im at like episode 388 and hit another wall after finishing water 7 and Enies lobby. I just wanna push aheead to Marineford and stop after. Wano and Kaido shit seems dragged out and Idk if i have the capacity to churn out another 700 episodes. also, one piece fans are totally faggots. every comment section on youtube is full of spergs that bitch and moan if u dont suck Oda's shrimp dick

I don't get it

why is no one excited for the live action

scope creep and narrative creep, the bane of “wordbuilders”

This was gay as fuck from the get-go.
>hey look le silly pirates being soi as fuck! also there's no plot!
Soon as this and Naruto began on Toonami I never watched Toonami again. Pretty sure DBZ was over by that point.

NORMAL WORDS BUT PIRATE GUYS

Attached: queener.jpg (2048x1791, 173.05K)

It turns out Luffy didn't eat the Gum Gum Fruit
He ate the Human Human Fruit, Model: Nika, which also happens to give his body the properties of rubber. It makes since in hindsight when you realize that some of his abilities don't make sense.

zehahaha

Attached: bf3671ca-4ec5-4137-8554-2c0c785407e0.png (995x800, 727.77K)

What the fuck is One piece? Is it like Kingdom Hearts where it can be a door or a moon or a world because the series runs too long?

Just read the manga, animations is dreadful until wano

OK. was considering this as an option as well. Thank you.

Jfc is that where he took the story? I stopped reading One Piece at the Crocodile arch

>the real treasure was all the friends we made along the way!

>introduce the main villain by having him compliment the chef and then tell the hero that he did good for sticking to his guns and to dream big
Not even a OPfag but that was immensely kino

Attached: 826EC0AF-35CC-4988-9B3B-C6BB739CA34D.jpg (919x538, 65.72K)

>Luffy, you are a hero! Because you are the reincarnation of a freedom god who ate a plot device that the most powerful men in the world have devoted everything to stop! You are also the son of the previous freedom hero and have inherited his will, you being a hero was essentially preordained! Amazing!
kek did one piece rip off AOT? this is literally exactly eren

Black Beard is based as fuck and one of the best parts of one piece. He's the most piratelike thing in the entire series

watch till the timeskip, marineford is definitely still worth it

this manga is fucking terrible

They went full jap in wano

Akainu never said this.

Still better than HxH

4kids sanji > funimation sanji

95% of shounen anime is shit.

ARRGH I HATE NIGGERS SHIVER ME TIMBERS SHIVER ME NIGGERS ARRRGH

>still better than ShitXPiss
Woah

>Hey Ace guess what? Whitebeard is a faggot lmao
>NOOOOOOOOOO YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW!!!!!! :(((
>Holy shit that actually worked? What a retard

Attached: 1568655588799.png (760x1200, 1.55M)

Devil fruit powers are amazing, you never know what ability you're going to get, just look at how varied the four devil fruit using strawhats are.

Luffy - Ate the human-human fruit, allows him to turn into a human
Chopper - Ate the human-human fruit, allows him to turn into a human
Robin - Ate the hands-hands fruit, allows her to create human hands
Brook - Ate the soul-soul fruit, allows him to come back to his human-human life

Attached: 1648415766992.jpg (800x450, 44.96K)

Film: Red.
August 6th.

Attached: 1639881155452s.jpg (125x115, 2.37K)