Benedict Cumberland is a black hole of charisma

Benedict Cumberland is a black hole of charisma

Attached: strange.png (589x431, 334.52K)

Multiverse of Madness was better than No Way Home

No he's got a kino voice and a kino face

absolutely

define charisma

Still his most realistic role, a lecherous faggot

Attached: Atonement (2007).mkv_snapshot_00.18.42_[2022.05.18_01.33.38].jpg (1904x1040, 120.39K)

Just like Strange so he's perfect

Charisma measures a character’s force of personality, force of will, persuasiveness, personal magnetism, ability to lead, and physical attractiveness. This ability represents actual strength of personality, not merely how one is perceived by others in a social setting. Charisma is most important for paladins, sorcerers, and bards. It is also important for clerics, since it affects their ability to turn undead. Every creature has a Charisma score.

He's ugly but not cool ugly like Charles Bronson or Don Knotts

He was good in the power of the dog

He has a little charisma, and that's how the character should be lol. His portrayals good, everything in the movie was good except for the writing and gay stuff forced in.

Attached: SUPREME.jpg (564x865, 57.28K)

>LOOK MOM I'M CHARISMAING

Attached: smaug.png (250x301, 97.89K)

What the fuck did you just say?

Attached: GigaStrange.jpg (660x997, 136.42K)

I agree, he's so dense with charisma it's like a singularity. I can't imagine anyone more charismatic, he's mesmerizing every time he's on-screen.

They should let Dr. Strange be more of how he was in the comics instead of magic Iron Man. I think that would be a lot more entertaining.

>dude just act like a dragon
if it's that easy why don't you do it ?

hi Benedict's mom

Yeah

How do I develop charisma? I have no real aspirations or interests (except feeding birds) but I'm good at making jokes

Attached: 1652808870022.jpg (801x801, 662.99K)

They've basically been doing that with how he's still magic dude that only shows up for team-ups.

Attached: 1627199530631.jpg (1008x1555, 541.83K)

No shit, No Way Home was mostly terrible, Multiverse of Madness was mostly bearable

stop caring what people think and looking for others reactions when you speak or say jokes

His Sherlock is great the problem is Disney

I thought he was fine.