Tonight... (You)

Tonight... (You).

Attached: hb.jpg (480x360, 11.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DEyWevgrt94
youtube.com/watch?v=cu2Pw8Kvq2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

have any of those new shorter episodes they've been uploading to youtube been any good? I vaguely remember watching a bit of one when I was pretty fucked up and carl was a pizza delivery guy

what do you think he means "tonight you"

like he's threatnin me or somethin

youtube.com/watch?v=DEyWevgrt94

all downhill after season 2

more like 4

If there were white women on 4channel they be very happy.

I actually really got inspired by this episode. Im generally really nice to my co-workers but if someone slights me I usually find all the cameras and their blind spots in an office and I will violently threaten them when no one is in ear shot. Only one person ever reported me and no one believed him, they usually never bother me again. Thank you for reading my blog.

Too bad there are only asian women here...

That’s actually pretty badass dude

Did you threaten him... With rape

Your car is badass.

Attached: badass.png (1920x1080, 2.83M)

Attached: imagine thinking steven universe is the pinnacle of entertainment.jpg (1200x1200, 478.92K)

Too bad you're a PUSSY.

Attached: pussy.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

which episode is she referring to?

I'm gonna rape you.

Attached: spaghetti.jpg (354x238, 17.21K)

I mean frankly, if you’re going to be a brainwashed SJW faggot, this comic shows a tolerable way to do it. She’s not discarding it completely because it offended her, which is a good thing.

Why dont they make full episode rape jokes anymore bros?

After you do it you just use predator eyes and they'll turn themselves around or change their mind in a meeting

Only one fag ever got a thrill out of it, kneed him in the stomach and i left and he actually started following me around. I hate fags.

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 71.16K)

it's really not though. Youtube recommends videos you will click on. She's basically confirming she hate watches MRA stuff and is trying to hide it by claiming it's RLM.

I watch RLM on youtube. they are the only thing I watch on youtube. You know what youtube recommends me? More RLM

danzig's deadpan "this is fucking great" after the robot explains the endless blood is my favorite single line from ATHF

youtube.com/watch?v=cu2Pw8Kvq2k
0:21

The robot.

YOU MAKE OUR HOUSE BLEED RIGHT NOW!