Would it be kino?

would it be kino?

Attached: Dxcover[1].jpg (283x351, 16.26K)

Couldn't be made today.

Only if it kept the tongue-in-cheek humor and nonsensical ramblings of retarded conspiracy theorists.

fpbp it just can't. They'd woke-ify it, and even if not, it'd go the other direction and be some crowdfunded joke pandering to Qanon bugmen or something. There's also a Seinfeld-effect thing going on. Being one of the first pieces of media in its format addressing certain topics can't be done again.

they could do it but they’d just cut out all the dialogue about the UN and one world government information control stuff and just make it wacky illuminati area 51 lol aliens

the UN is evil and taken to its natural evolution is a one-world government that will crush anyone who wants to be free from it

>

Attached: 1652828695998.gif (600x300, 754.41K)

If it kept to the original script it would be too realistic, because pretty much everything in that game came true.
Last thing the people keeping masses drugged with shit tier media want, is for normies to even briefly think about the historical self employment numbers and tax rates.
Instead we'd get a Netflix adaptation that's probably closer to the Malkavian mod than the real thing.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (960x720, 48.61K)

there is no doubt about it.

it's still one of the best games i've ever played, let's not piss on its memory just yet. please.

ADAM

Attached: latest[1].png (804x863, 389.21K)

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Me too.

They'd make it completely different from the game changing JC Denton to some cyborg tranny named DE Machina. The whole premise will just be about trans rights and soft core pore thrown in with nonsensical psuedointellectual garbage only woke fags will eat up.

>Instead we'd get a Netflix adaptation that's probably closer to the Malkavian mod than the real thing.
I didn't ask for this.

Deus Ex is like True Detective season 1 - only gets more relevant and, therefore, kino as time goes on. The World Trade Center thing is still so fucking indicative of how lighting in a bottle it was.

They would make it, but the message of the movie would be how conspiracy theorists are evil and that you should just listen to your government and accept globalism.

What about the WTC?

>location featured in game is Liberty Island, from which the NYC skyline is visible
>due to tech of the time, game has memory limitations
>so have to cut things, such as features from NYC skyline
>decide to cut the World Trade Center towers and have an in-game lore explanation that they were destroyed by terrorists
>Deus Ex was released in 2000

>memory limitations
>on a fucking jpg picture which was the entirety of the background
Yeah sure. Anyone that believes this myth is a retard.

FRUIT FLIES ADAM

The towers are missing from the skyline and there's an in game explanation that it was terrorism, no?

>Yeah sure. Anyone that believes this myth is a retard.
t. Zoomer who never experienced late 90s early 00s vidya

I'm talking about the myth that they were removed for memory limitations. The idea is silly if you think about it for more than 5 seconds.