Powerful

Attached: 20220310-VF_STAR_WARS-Embed01[1].jpg (1600x725, 161.38K)

There's so many ways this show could have been pulled off without including fucking Darth Vader.
The day Disney learns some restraint is when Star Wars has a shot at being good again

Two hotdogs?!

When I left you I was but the learner, Now I am the master... Except for that one time I met you again on tattooine with my negro sidekick

Apologists will say that "learner" could have applied to him being Palpatine's apprentice and still doing training stuff at this time

It will be leftist shit again.

Continuity weirdness is par for the course with Star Wars.

>my negro sidekick
what is her darth name

I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW DARTH VAAAAADEERRRRRR

Attached: ce9.png (600x396, 283.07K)

honestly of all the logical leaps that have been done in Filonishit already this is the least ridiculous

Attached: 42e.jpg (1920x1632, 273.44K)

Ewan mcgregor is too good for this crap. Shame on him

why does she need a safety ring around her double-bladed lightsaber? Maul didn't need one, you would think they would give her a more dangerous and obtuse lightsaber to show her as "strong female character"

Darth Heah

>Have star wars nerd friend
>A while back he tells me they're making an obi wan tv show
>Ask him who the black lesbian woman who will either play the bad guy or overshadow obi wan as his cool sidekick

It's gotten so comical and predictable

Fuck that shitty OC

user, im sorry to be the one to tell you, its because the lightsaber can spin like a helocopter blade.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 3.2M)

>Filonishit
Not even just Filonishit. The prequels themselves have bigger stretches. Not much of a defense, though.

they have gone too far

Maul completely outclasses the Inquisitors.

Attached: 1652814863123.jpg (476x644, 97.93K)

>argentina
>white

that's the joke

>Filonishit
>Filonishit

General Grievous > Disney OC

How does Obi-Wan know that Anakin survived the battle of Mustafar and decked himself out with a shit ton of cybernetics? How did Obi-wan even know he became "more machine than man"?

Darth Bleached

She looks ridiculously out of place. Black people in movies like this never works well.

How did we go from this...

Attached: RotJ duel.webm (1000x427, 2.94M)

She will turn, she will save Luke and will be killed by a white man.

and this...

Attached: TPM oneshot.webm (640x272, 1.92M)

LMAO. Filoni is a heavy drug user.

To this

Attached: jQByNs1.jpg (1371x808, 48.57K)

Lurk moar